• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Target has The Wire: The Complete Series on sale this week for $69.99. This is the lowest price I've ever seen it (excluding eBay). Cheapest price on Amazon was $79.99, according to CCC. Not showing up online, so deal looks to be B&M only for now.

Great price for a great show.

Member Summary

the wire complete series (53.67kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Hands down one of the best shows ever.

Ok well except the season with the union thug dude.

But otherwise, brilliant TV.

Omar comin baby, Omar comin

"Man got ta have a CODE"...worth every penny

Great series.

Look -- not a complete threadcrap here, but I'm curious -- I see you specifically excluded eBay from your pricing. I understand that you'd want to exclude used eBay sales to get apples to apples and whatnot -- but why not just buy it in sealed, new in box condition from the bay?

I guess this is a good price compared to most vendors, but I bought it new in the box, shrinkrwapped, on eBay for 41.98 shipped. I'm not sure why one would want to pay 27 bucks more, plus tax -- 75% more for the same thing. The vendor I bought it from had 20 of them, but they're out now.

Anyone else looking for a cheaper alternative, here's someone else that had $10 of them (sold 3 already, down to 7 left), for 45.99:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Wire-The-Complete-Series-DVD-/150961...

Of course, if you're looking for a holiday gift, with the possibility of getting a gift receipt for easy returns, etc...and you need it by Christmas, then the OP's post for the B&M purchase at target is your best option at this point

Shieeeeettt!

If you don't buy this you'll never understand why the king stay the king...

Griiiiiiieeeenn!

This was one of the best shows evar

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014