• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text
Click on "80 Count" Frustration free packaging then click on special offers to add the free samples.
NOTE: these are not the plastic K Cups, they are a filter pod and are compostable I think. There is a bunch of discussion but everyone seems to agree they make just as good a coffee as the plastic K Cups without the waste.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

80 Count Keurig K Cups
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Your may want to modify the title to indicate "K-Cup Compatible" or something similar, as they're not true K-Cups as you indicate in your text. Just a suggestion.

I've used this before. They're good and make a decent cup. I haven't found a medium roast from SF Bay but I'll keep trying. The big box has several small bags inside it, each packed with just a few of these pseudo-K-cups. This is important because the filters are exposed. Once removed from the bag, the individual cups go stale quickly. Not an issue in my home at two cups a day minimum but could be a problem if the cups sit in a carousel for some time.

Other than that I've had no problems with this design. No grounds, no mess, same K-cup experience.

At Costco last week they were giving samples of the French Roast. Only $24.99 for 80 count. Very decent coffee for the price.

Ya, Costco has better deal.

Costco had this first and then stopped carrying it. I now get this company's Fog Lifter (think that's its name) and Rainforest Blend at BJs for $25.99. The Rainforest Blend is a full bodied, medium roast coffee. I run it through the smallest setting (5oz ?) 2x and it tastes great.

My local Costco stopped carrying these SF K-cup compatible cups recently, but as noted by @mdmomof7 noted - BJs has them.

Try Fog Chaser If you want something with a bit more bite than Rainforest.

$27 at our Costco

I have some left over in my freezer. My wife and I think they are gross.

Just purchased with the $5 off $25 Amazon promotion on Facebook, and got it for $28 shipped. Thanks, OP!

SanDiegoDude said:   Text
Click on "80 Count" Frustration free packaging then click on special offers to add the free samples.
NOTE: these are not the plastic K Cups, they are a filter pod and are compostable I think. There is a bunch of discussion but everyone seems to agree they make just as good a coffee as the plastic K Cups without the waste.



not to thread crap...BUT!!!

these are awful We just bought this brand at Shop Rite about 10 days ago (18 ct pack of their Fog Lifter series). The coffee was terrible. After ONE CUP we returned the box to the store....the girl at customer service said I was not the only one to return this brand.

This San Fran Bay is really Cameron's Coffee or some low budget brand. It's not green mountain or Starbucks by any stretch of the imagination.

BUYER BEWARE!

T0mmyBoy said:   My local Costco stopped carrying these SF K-cup compatible cups recently, but as noted by @mdmomof7 noted - BJs has them.

Try Fog Chaser If you want something with a bit more bite than Rainforest.


Fog Lifter is really good for a medium roast, a nice kick to it. I just keep them in a tupperware container once I open the bag to keep them fresh.

budgetbear said:   At Costco last week they were giving samples of the French Roast. Only $24.99 for 80 count. Very decent coffee for the price.

the Kirkland Brand is on the shelves --- which is Green Mountain --- they are going to bury these guys

I love this brand. If you like strong flavor with a nice kick, give these a whirl. If you want something mild, look elsewhere.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014