• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nike Dri-Fit Elite Crew Sock - $8.40 shipped

Nike Dri-Fit Elite Crew sock
Sizes Available: Medium, Large
Colors Available: White, Black

Tenniswarehouse.com has been running their 12 days of savings. They have a bunch of socks on sale today and these seem to be the best deal.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/twelveDays.html

When you click on the sock, the price will show $14.00. Add it to your cart and you will see the discounted price. Even though the XL size is available it is NOT discounted. Only the M and L sizes are discounted.

Basic ground shipping is free, 2 day shipping is free for orders $75. Tax is charge in California.

sirgounder op

Member Summary

Nike Dri-Fit Elite Crew Sock (14.61kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Nike

darn it!

these are on the TOP of my son's christmas list and would be a huge splurge for me. nearly impossible to find on sale.
but even at age 15, he wears a size 14 shoe (and counting).

he's tried on his friend's size L pair, and i could tell, even as thick as they are, they would get holes in no time. the XLs are great though, would help with his shin splints from basketball, i do believe.

plus i live in CA = tax. i guess this deal just isn't meant for me.

only medium left

I like Nike.

Thx OP.

In 4 1.

Just an FYI, my local Academy has Nike Elite Basketball Socks (even XL) for $12.99 each. I know it's not much cheaper than anywhere else, but a few $$ here and there adds up.

these socks are so comfortable. too bad i missed the sale... awesome price by the way.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014