• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
After discovering much to my son's chagrin that the coupon code 577 (which had been successfully used since October 2012 had expired at my local Pizza Hut) Linky, thank you 'elleteadee' a fellow Fatwallater I set about finding an alternative using coupon codes in that post.
I found coupon code 596 for a large carryout 1 topping pizza which seemed to fit the bill.
In my case the code didn't work online, but was readily accepted over the phone, YMMV.
The only potential stumbling block I came across was when I went to collect the order and was asked for the physical coupon, but I BS'ed and stated it was a phone order so beware of that potential pitfall, lol!
Just state you've left it at home and that ought to suffice unless they are willing to trash the pizza for the sake of the coupon.
$5.44 including tax out of the door as opposed to $10.88, NICE one.
Happy Christmas pizza munching people!

Member Summary

Pizza Hut One Large 1 - Topping Pizza
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find, but doesn't work in Houston, TX. Enjoy your cheap pizza!

Does not work in Las Vegas either. But for those where it works itīs great!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014