• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I went to one store that I happened to be near at the time. I asked if they would price match and they said yes. They wanted to see the OD ad so I gave it to them. The manager came out of his office and said they would not price match. He was rude about it. He said there was no need to price match because they were giving away a $25 Amazon Gift Card with it. I have had problems with that store in the past. I called another Staples that I normally shop at. They said not a problem. I stopped there a few hours later. I got the price match, gift card, $4 case, and even used a $10 managers coupon from the previous store that I have had problems with. Basically it came out to $105 for all. What a difference between the 2 stores. I guess I'll continure to shop at the good one.

I finally spoke to the district manager yesterday. He apologized for the poor behavior of the store manager and said he would retrain her on the price match policy. He did say that according to the policy the gift card shouldn't have been included, but he was giving me one as an apology gift. I'm happy with that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014