• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Description:

$25 Price Drop - WITNESS PS •.40 S&W •Cap.: 12 •Brl.: 4-1/2'' •SA/DA •Full-size •Produced by Tanfoglio of Italy to military standards •3 safeties: auto firing pin block, manual frame mounted sear block & half-cock/resting notch •Windage adjustable sight •Blue finish •Wt.: 31 oz.
SKU GAG_ES-0275623
Condition New in Box
UPC 741566108051
Manufacturer Part Number 999048

Link

Member Summary

EAA Tanfoglio Poly .40cal, (2.85kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

Correct Image of the EAA 40 (38.48kB)
Thanks Logan71
Disclaimer

Does anyone know anything about this manufacturer??

The manufacturer isn't bad. It's also a sized down clone of a solid pistol. Great price on a great piece.

crackedupmd said:   Does anyone know anything about this manufacturer??

Italian gun maker. Well respected in Europe. Their pistols are popular in countires with heavy restrictions on number of guns owership, because they make a bunch of interchangable frame/slide/barrel variations, e.g., you can get a 45acp/22lr setup with one pistol frame. Or change between 9mm and 40S&W on the same frame. Not sure if their polymer pistols have that option.

The internals are a near clone of the CZ-75, which is a Browning Hi Power descendent.

I had an all-steel 9mm version of the gun that's on special. Very well made, accurate and reliable. Only reason I don't own it anymore is I shoot a lot of cast lead bullets, and it was a tough gun to get the lead bullets to not foul the barrel (a common problem in 9mm with cast lead bullets). Anything with a jacketed bullet, it shot great. Great accuracy, even with low end Russian ammo. Wish I hadn't sold it.

The importer, EAA...meh, not a great reputation for service, but they do stock a lot of parts for the guns they distribute.

sigh.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014