• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
UPDATE: I found that the Dublin, CA cycle gear is also having this clearance, so unless somebody has found different, I am changing the title to include all cycle gear stores.

These are clearance items, so I don't know if other cycle gears are closing them out at this price. Call and check.
Hotbodies Racing tinted windscreens are $4.99. I saw this at the Cycle Gear on Parkmoor off Meridian in San Jose, CA.

To find them, go into the store and look to the right. Against the wall is a sign that says "Special Tools" or something like that in blue and white. Go to that sign, then turn around, the windscreens are hanging on an end cap.

I saw:
Two CBR1000
Three GSXR-1000
One YZFR-1
One ZX-10
Two Ninja 250R

These were all late-model. I think 2008 or newer. I picked up a screen for a 2008 Ninja 250R. The stock number is either 50802-1601 or 419759, can't tell. Normally $75. OUCH!
So call up your local cyclegear, ask for the price of those stock numbers and see if it is 4.99. If so, then there is a good chance that all hotbodies windscreens they have are $4.99. This way, you won't alert the clerk answering the phone to the deal.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Over a thousand views and nobody comments?

Anyway, the Dublin California Cycle gear is also having this clearance, perhaps all are?

Also saw that off-road motorcycle brake pads were $5 per disk.

We just clicked the link cause we saw "hotbodies" - Instead it's all gibberish text about motorcycling.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014