• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/refurbished_outlet/m.html?item=300810670...

start at FW for 1% cb, then earn 2% eBay Bux on purchase as well

Member Summary

apple
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
After we have been so well trained to "never call?"

classicmac (Feb. 24, 2013 @ 9:36p) |

The never call rule really has nothing to do with his question.

LetsGoMets1 (Feb. 24, 2013 @ 10:06p) |

Shows 7.5% for CA.

Here is the full tax list:

California (CA) 7.500 %
District of Columbia (DC) 6.000 %
Indiana (IN)* 7... (more)

mictester (Feb. 24, 2013 @ 10:08p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone know what kind of packaging these products would come in?

Looks just like the the new product. I have been ordering refurbs from Apple for years. All items are still going strong. I just received 4 Ipad2 for my grandchildren. Boxed just like the new ones, although in small lettering on the bottom it does say Apple certified refurbished.

Prices are the same as the Apple official refurb store. 5% CashBack with discover.

how about tax

looks that there is not tax for CA. it means atleast $50 savings to CA

frazierpool said:   Prices are the same as the Apple official refurb store. 5% CashBack with discover.

no, these are lower with 3% Cash Back as outlined in title. plus no sales tax for many either. can mean 10% savings if your sales tax is 10%

Word on the street is that it is actually Apple running this store: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57552180-37/apple-selling-refu...

I ordered 2 iPods from them a few weeks back. Came just like any other Apple refurb, plus NO SALES TAX!

SafetyDance said:   Word on the street is that it is actually Apple running this store: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57552180-37/apple-selling-refu...

I ordered 2 iPods from them a few weeks back. Came just like any other Apple refurb, plus NO SALES TAX!

Awesome - feeling more confident about my purchase.

They also said they send labels for return shipping, cost paid by seller.

Definitely didn't consider sales tax aspect -- mea culpa.

The iPads I priced were exactly the same as the refurb iPads on the apple site, so maybe YMMV on different items.

But definitely a savings in terms of sales tax.

YMMV, but Best Buy has it for the same price or lower for brand new in store. Keyword- YMMV. In San Diego, most of the 3G ones are still available, but the Wi-Fi ones are out.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat17080&t...

frazierpool said:   Prices are the same as the Apple official refurb store. 5% CashBack with discover.

Should be 10% CB via Apple Store with discover thru shopdiscover...

I'm tryng to decide if I should cancel my order with Apple Store to try and save the 10+ in tax and get the 3% back. What concerns me is their negs and neutrals some of those say broken product or not in new casing as the Apple Store sends.

Jlovey2 said:   I'm tryng to decide if I should cancel my order with Apple Store to try and save the 10+ in tax and get the 3% back. What concerns me is their negs and neutrals some of those say broken product or not in new casing as the Apple Store sends.

well, if Safety Dance is correct, and this is really Apple running this store, what's to say you couldn't have the same issue from the real "Apple Store" versus this one?

My love. I wanna buy 2. One for myself, one for my young brother.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Jlovey2 said:   I'm tryng to decide if I should cancel my order with Apple Store to try and save the 10+ in tax and get the 3% back. What concerns me is their negs and neutrals some of those say broken product or not in new casing as the Apple Store sends.

well, if Safety Dance is correct, and this is really Apple running this store, what's to say you couldn't have the same issue from the real "Apple Store" versus this one?

Well a 1/2 of a percent really isnt bad in eBay terms. Let me see if I can cancel as I ordered earlier today

Edited to add that it's too late to cancel it's all ready moved to shipping I bookmared the site to check though for me I'd like an Ipod touch I cant see the nano 6 I own(from the Ipod gen 1 recall) when I'm driving and something goes wrong with the songs

5% CashBack with your Discover Card on ALL ONLINE PURCHASES this promo period (till end of the year).

So Apple eBay store plus Discover is your best bet if you have the card.

ipad 2 wifi, white color is available now.

Ordered MacBook 2 days ago thanks to this post, came to my door yesterday. Looks brand new! No signs of use

sawilli1 said:   Ordered MacBook 2 days ago thanks to this post, came to my door yesterday. Looks brand new! No signs of use

All Mac Refurbs are cosmetically brand new.
Almost every mac product I have owned has been a refurbished unit.

You will never be able to tell the difference and the warranty is exactly the same.

I wish this Apple eBay site sold imac though....

does anyone know how returns work on apple certified via eBay? Can you take it to the Apple Store to return it?

I bought a refurb ipod from Apple.com and was able to get a full refund from the Apple Store , not sure if the same would apply to eBay store. Can somone confirm?

apkesh said:   does anyone know how returns work on apple certified via eBay? Can you take it to the Apple Store to return it?

I bought a refurb ipod from Apple.com and was able to get a full refund from the Apple Store , not sure if the same would apply to eBay store. Can somone confirm?

Why not pick up a phone and find out? It's not hard.

how do you know that this is apple's eBay store?

apkesh said:   does anyone know how returns work on apple certified via eBay? Can you take it to the Apple Store to return it?

slickdeal45 said:   

classicmac said:   slickdeal45 said:   

The never call rule really has nothing to do with his question.

buding said:   looks that there is not tax for CA. it means atleast $50 savings to CA

Shows 7.5% for CA.

Here is the full tax list:

California (CA) 7.500 %
District of Columbia (DC) 6.000 %
Indiana (IN)* 7.000 %
Nevada (NV) 6.850 %
New Jersey (NJ)* 7.000 %
Texas (TX)* 6.250%

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.