• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get classic denim style with Wrangler Men's Regular Fit Jeans. Made with 100% comfortable cotton denim, these durable jeans are designed for all-day versatility. With sturdy denim that's built to last, wear them on job sites, outdoor excursions or working around the house. The generous front and back pockets give you plenty of places to store your wallet, keys and other small items. The regular fit hangs at your natural waist for comfortable all-around movement. Styled as work pants, the jeans have a straight fit through the seat and legs. Appropriate for every season, these Wranglers offer many style options. They're great for casual work environments, for active vacations or for a night out on the town. Their timeless denim style and straight leg opening are ideally paired with tennis shoes, work boots or loafers. The front of jean closure is an uncomplicated single button with zipper fly. When you need pants for active jobs or everyday use, consider adding Wrangler Men's Regular Fit Jeans to your closet.

Wrangler Men's Regular Fit Jeans:

Classic Wrangler jeans
100% cotton denim
Front and back pockets
Regular fit through seat and legs
Sits at natural waist
Straight leg opening
One-button closure with zipper fly
All-day comfort
Machine wash

Link

Member Summary

wrangler
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Was this a one day sale? When I click on the link the price is 15.97

June12345 said:   Was this a one day sale? When I click on the link the price is 15.97It's showing $12 for me.

OP, please put Wal-Mart in the title.

how is the quality of these jeans?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014