Just Dance 4 - $19.99 Amazon Mom

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has Just Dance 4 for $29.99 with another $10 off using code DANCEMOM bringing it to $19.99 a 2 day shipping with Prime.

"Just Dance Disney and Just Dance 4 on all platforms are $10 off from 12/10-12/31 for all Amazon Mom Members. Simply use the Promotion Code: DANCEMOM at checkout. Promotion only valid on items sold and shipped by Amazon. Promotion code only valid once per customer."

Link

Member Summary

Just Dance 4
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Already had the xBox version of Disney Dance Party in my cart at $19.99, went ahead and checked out with the code to make it $9.99, just have to wait maybe couple of weeks for stock to come in.

Note: the WiiU version of Just Dance 4 is still $49.96, not down to $29.99 like others....

Code won't work for me

I am trying to see if I can get the code applied and get the $3 difference refunded from the $22.99 price last week.

@Majorlibraw - Maybe you have to an Amazon Mom member, similar to Amazon Student (and isn't limited to female parents).

BTW, I signed up for Amazon Mom to try it and it doesn't work for me. I am actually on the phone with Amazon trying to get the discount applied to get my price difference.

UPDATE: No dice. It wouldn't work online for me, nor would Amazon give me the $3 difference.

I tried that, joined it with 3 months free Prime, still won't work!

Thank you Tesaco! In for 1 and might try for Dance Party next

Thanks op. Worked for me.

Did not work for me. I'm a prime member, but not Prime Mom.

works again, but they changed price to 35.00

Last day to get deal: Must be logged into AmazonMOM in order for discount to work or you will get an ERROR when you enter the code.

Amazon Mom Promo Details
Just Dance Disney and Just Dance 4 on all platforms are $10 off from 12/10-12/31 for all Amazon Mom Members. Simply use the Promotion Code: DANCEMOM at checkout while logged in to your Amazon Mom account. Promotion only valid on items sold and shipped by Amazon. Promotion code only valid once per customer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014