• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon is running a Category Lighting Deal on the Gerber 30-000016 Crucial Tool, Gray Multi-Tool. This item has a 4.5 star review average. $28.18 before the deal started. If you want one buy it now this is limited time offer. Second deal today. This tool is cheaper but has fewer options. Still a nice one.
Category deals are a little trickier to find. Here is a list and a link. http://www.amazon.com/Tools-and-Home-Improvement/b/ref=sd_allcat...

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Gerber 30-000016 Crucial Tool
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice gift. I like the gerber models as they are comfortable to hold, and at this price I can buy one for my wifes car.

Great deal. Perfect as a gift for the holiday season.

This tool has eight functions: Regular pliers, pinch-style wire cutters, half-serrated blade, half-fine-edge blade, cross-head driver, bottle opener/carabineer, flat-head driver, needle-nose pliers. It is great for camping, hiking or keeping in the glove box of your vehicle. Another great item from Gerber.

Good deal, $25 and under grab bag item people will fight over. Smart tool, nice features, Gerber quality, good price.

Got one, thanks.

Just the gift I was looking for
Green

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014