• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Wild bird feeder with 6 feeding stations, adjustable perches, and optional cardinal perch ring
Green powder-coated aluminum; reservoir made of UV-stabilized polycarbonate plastic
3-quart seed capacity; adjustable spring mechanism closes seed ports to deter squirrels
Unique seed ventilation system; easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning; 6-inch hanger included
Measures 22 by 6-1/2 by 6-1/2 inches

Link

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

bird feeder (22.98kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

FWIW, I bought one of these last year, awesome product!

$86 for a bird feeder? How much do you hate squirrels?

paid $45 5/11 Amazon best $45 i ever spent birds love it squirrels have never got in and i have lots of them.

Interesting that the few negative ratings at Amazon for this feeder seem to be from squirrels.

I see an ancient FW posting from a few years ago ---it was on sale for $50. Seems like a good product on which to set up a price alert, ala ZingSale, camelcamelcamel, etc.

I've owned this feeder for a couple of years now. Best feeder out there.

OP, please put price in title.

ooops...never mind...I see the offer....

Retail price added to the title. Retail has not fluctuated, seems to the best deal I have seen for this feeder.

Camelizer shows price has just jumped $27 in the past few days!

I got this for my wife for xmas last year...only paid $74.99 for it, so this is still a good deal with gift card ...sounds corny, but she got rid of all her other bird feeders, and only has this one up...it's amusing to watch squirrels try to get in it, that's for sure.

I would pay $90 bucks for this:

LINK

Squirrels always win:

Obstacle Course Squirrel

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014