• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was about to renew my vpn service and found this deal. HMA is one of the best Vpn service with more then 30,00 different ip and in total of 321 vpn server in 53 countries.

HMA linky

Member Summary

VPN
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I recently gave them trial run. I cancel only because their Hong Kong server is very slow but other countries that I tried are pretty fast. They are highly rated.

Been a user of HMA for a couple years now. Servers are very fast, especially if you use rural area servers. Thanx OP.

can anyone post what the download speeds are when vpned. For example I get 3.5MB and when i use the vpn service that i have now, i get 1.5. THanks

I do not condone piracy so please excuse the source, but TorrentFreak has written an excellent article on which VPN providers take PRIVACY seriously. HMA is unfortunately not known for being the most tight-lipped vpn provider. In any case, still a pretty good deal for just a straight up VPN, if the most anonymous vpn in the world isnt of your concern.

Have clicked the link. Thanks for taking time to share this deal.

indeed these are the guys that ended up getting one of the lulzsec guys caught. No real point of using their service if they are just going to give the information anyway.

I got in on the Torguard 50% special for BF and it was $30 a year afterwards.

menababu said:   Was about to renew my vpn service and found this deal. HMA is one of the best Vpn service with more then 30,00 different ip and in total of 321 vpn server in 53 countries.

HMA linky

Was looking for HMA deal AS my currunt subscription was about to renew time.Just sign up with new details and saved few dollors.Using HMA for last two years and it works great for me

Thanks op. Green for you

HMA is almost as bad as cyberghost. Horrible, horrible customer service and security. It's great if it works for you but I don't know why people buy into the false sense of security these two products bring to the table when you could just go with a more reputable vpn or roll your own.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014