• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

If you buy the "55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens" along with this, you can get it for just $100. that's the lowest I have seen for that lens.

NOTE : You have to add the camera to the cart to see the discounted price. List price is $899.

Member Summary

Canon EOS Rebel T4i (65.84kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts

DealDoDeal (Dec. 11, 2012 @ 11:21p) |

First batch of Amazon buyers got the T3i for even less than that. I sold one of the 55-250mm for $130 and the 75-300mm f... (more)

ashVID (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 7:49p) |

this is a great deal for entry level of dslr. i had 18-135 mm t2i bundle kit and then upgrade to t3i because of rotatin... (more)

pang2000 (Dec. 15, 2012 @ 10:38p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the post. I'm in for this deal + 55-250 lens. $699.00 no tax in CA and free shipping. I missed the previous two deals. Not gonna drag my feet this time. Hopefully it gets here by Christmas. Cheers.

A number of T4i deals in the past 2 weeks... what's going on? Is Canon clearing out inventory for a new release? Are these not selling well so they need to be discounted to move?

I'm very interested in moving into DSLR and am choosing (as many are) between Canon (T4i or 60D) & Nikon (D3200). Primary drivers will be cost, performance, and what my friends have (so I can borrow their lenses as needed

Can anyone chime in on why the sudden burst in T4i sales and odds of seeing Nikon deals in the next few weeks?

I think it's mostly Canon just bringing the price inline with expectations and marketing position for this camera. Up until now the nearly identical, but with a few extra professional features and a little more cachet 60D has been selling for essentially the same price or often cheaper than the T4i. That's a decent amount of downward pressure on the T4i and I think Canon is recognizing that they've milked all the can out of the gotta have the latest toy crowd and need to start bringing pricing down into traditional Rebel territory.

mohan123 said:   A number of T4i deals in the past 2 weeks... what's going on? Is Canon clearing out inventory for a new release? Are these not selling well so they need to be discounted to move?

I'm very interested in moving into DSLR and am choosing (as many are) between Canon (T4i or 60D) & Nikon (D3200). Primary drivers will be cost, performance, and what my friends have (so I can borrow their lenses as needed

Can anyone chime in on why the sudden burst in T4i sales and odds of seeing Nikon deals in the next few weeks?

If you are considering the Nikon's D3200, I would suggest you to look at the D5100, it is cheaper and a better camera than both the D3200 and the T4i. In low light condition, the Nikon sensor (made by Sony) performs better than the Canon. The D5200 is coming out early next year and the D5100 should be discounted at that time. One draw back for the Nikon entry level camera is that it does not has the auto foucs motor in the body (Canon does), so if you want additional auto focus lens you have to pay more for each one and they are heavier.

wowwwwwwwww T4I with so much no of deals in past 2 weeks!!! 699$ is great price.........those who got T3I during thanks giving its time to return them......

mvkkreddy said:   wowwwwwwwww T4I with so much no of deals in past 2 weeks!!! 699$ is great price.........those who got T3I during thanks giving its time to return them......
Can I return my T3i from last year?

So happy to find this deal which works well fro me. Thanks a lot.

Still no deal on the 18-135 kit...

I know zero about photog but I've been on the lookout for the t3i for my wife, though I've been hoping to find a killer deal on the t4i.

But can someone explain to me whether this is so cheap because this 18-55 is a crappy lens? She'll use it primarily for taking family pics, vacation pics and maybe the odd kids sports pics.

Thank you.

Is this deal dead? I'm not seeing $599!

Edit - I see now...you have to add it to your cart.

Canon USA warranty, or B&H?

skidmark said:   Canon USA warranty, or B&H?
They are giving 1 Yr warranty. Pretty sure its Canon. B&H is a canon authorized dealer.

I ordered one for wife for Xmas. With an Eye Fi card, which B&H has at very low price as well.

Camera bundle already shipped from NYC. Looks like it will arrive in time for xmas. Stoked.

I was still on backorder at Adorama for the same price. Just cancelled the Adorama order and placed one at B&H!

mvkkreddy said:   those who got T3I during thanks giving its time to return them...... why would anyone do that for a negligible difference in camera? one more f stop and a touch screen does not make a $100 better camera than the t3i; some of use got the t3i for less than 499 when you factor selling 75-300m lens.

Ordered mine last night and it shipped out way early this morning. Even with free shipping from NY to WA it is scheduled to deliver in five business days.

hakujin said:   mvkkreddy said:   those who got T3I during thanks giving its time to return them...... why would anyone do that for a negligible difference in camera? one more f stop and a touch screen does not make a $100 better camera than the t3i; some of use got the t3i for less than 499 when you factor selling 75-300m lens.

$406 here after selling the 75-300 for $100

hakujin said:   mvkkreddy said:   those who got T3I during thanks giving its time to return them...... why would anyone do that for a negligible difference in camera? one more f stop and a touch screen does not make a $100 better camera than the t3i; some of use got the t3i for less than 499 when you factor selling 75-300m lens.

First batch of Amazon buyers got the T3i for even less than that. I sold one of the 55-250mm for $130 and the 75-300mm for $100 so net was $276 for T3i kit, bag, card and 55-250mm IS.

ash =o)

this is a great deal for entry level of dslr. i had 18-135 mm t2i bundle kit and then upgrade to t3i because of rotating viewer. (i was regret jump in t3i and i should wait for t4i at that time). sold my mint condtion t2i body less than 6 months. recently bought 2 lens bundle from Adorama and they are 55-250mm and 50 mm. i called myself beginner and still learning how to shoot better.
t4i has better image processor and lots of upgrade from t3i. however i should not upgrade to 4ti since i have t3i. after reading many online reviews, people will suggest 60d or better. if u want top end entry level dslr and tight budget, t4i is best choice. $600 and no rebate. what do you think? yes i am a canon fan.

merry xmas and happy new year for your new toy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014