• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.wrapp.com/us/app#
or Download the Wrapp iPhone or Android application and connect it with facebook.
It will find your friends birthday, and you can select them and give them a gift card that will be sent to them on that day.
You can give a limited amount of gift cards per day, but at the moment they have $5 Sephora, $10 Fab, $5 SpaFinder, $5 Gap, $5 H&M, $5 Threadless, $5 brooklyn industries, $10 WESC, and $5 Bjorn Borg gift cards.
Select your friend, then select the card.
Write a note then click the give button to send it.
Right now you can get a free $10 H&M gift card whenever you give three free $10 H&M gift cards to your friends, expires 12/17. They also have $10 Calvin Klein Underwear gift cards available today

Wrapp is offering a FREE $5 Office Depot gift card/

Get FREE $5 and $10 Gift Cards For Your friends and You! Currently you can get a FREE $10 H&M gift card whenever you give three FREE $10 H&M gift cards to your friends, expires 12/17. They also have $10 Fab, $5 SpaFinder, $5 Gap, $5 H&M, $5 Threadless, $5 brooklyn industries, $10 WESC, and $5 Bjorn Borg gift cards -To Download Wrapp You need to have an iPhone or Android smartphone to use this gift.

NOTE: If you are having trouble with claiming your Wrapp please reach out to support@wrapp.com if you’re continuing to have problems with claiming your Wrapp Gift Card.

Member Summary

Does anyone know how to use more than one id with this app on a single phone? My wife does not have a Smartphone and I tried to sign her up, but could not figure out how to switch to her id on the phone. I'm guessing it's intentional .

(oops, double post)

Delete the app each time you switch.

Then reinstall the app (and then you log into the app thru facebook as the second person).

I have an android phone, I don't have to delete the app, just 1. log out of wrapp, 2. log out of facebook, 3. log into facebook with other id, 4. log into wrapp.

For the "get a free $10 H&M gift card whenever you give three free $10 H&M gift cards to your friends" deal, do the 3 people you send gift cards need to create Wrapp accounts in order to qualify you to get your card?

No, you can send it to people who don't have Wrapp and you will still get the card after a few minutes!

Wrapp is offering a FREE $5 Office Depot gift card/

Get FREE $5 and $10 Gift Cards For Your friends and You! Currently you can get a FREE $10 H&M gift card whenever you give three FREE $10 H&M gift cards to your friends, expires 12/17. They also have $10 Fab, $5 SpaFinder, $5 Gap, $5 H&M, $5 Threadless, $5 brooklyn industries, $10 WESC, and $5 Bjorn Borg gift cards -To Download Wrapp You need to have an iPhone or Android smartphone to use this gift.

NOTE: If you are having trouble with claiming your Wrapp please reach out to support@wrapp.com if you’re continuing to have problems with claiming your Wrapp Gift Card.

fab.com via wrapp.com $10 gift card added to offers

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014