• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Monster High
Disclaimer
Monster High Create-A-Monster Werewolf and Dragon Starter Set $8.99

Monster High Create-A-Monster Vampire-Sea Monster Starter Set $9.99

The kit includes:

All the body parts and fashions needed to create your own unique scary cool ghoul
Kit includes 2 torsos, 2 sets of limbs, 2 heads, 1 hairpiece, 2 fashions and a unique add-on accessory

The reviews indicate that some of the parts may not be included, so I recommend doing a screenshot of the product description so you can be sure you have some recourse for a return to Amazon.

Enjoy!

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The pieces are not missing. My daughter is a monster high fan and has several kits and many dolls. This is a kit and should be used as an add on to other kits/dolls. It comes with enough pieces to make ONE doll. The extra pieces are used to change the doll you made or change doll you already own. This should be thought of as more an art project then buying a monster high toy doll. They are not as sturdy once put together. If you are looking for a monster high doll spend a few dollars more and get the actual doll. If you have a huge monster high fan that is creative and likes art and is not planning on using the doll as a toy then this is a good choice.

Thanks sisterbear30. I agree that this is perfect for the creative and artistic person.

My mention of the missing pieces was based on the reviews I have read across all of the create-a-monster kits. There are two versions of the create-a-monster kit. The earlier versions of the create-a-monster kits were different and had fewer pieces. It seems that the change in product has created a a bunch of strife for some consumers based on the fact they received an earlier version.

I received one kit recently, and it was as described, so I'm not complaining. But, if the product comes NOT as described, as it seems to be the case with some, then it would be reasonable to be prepared to send it back for the newer version of the doll kit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014