• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If you have been looking for Star Wars: The Complete Saga, this seems to be a good price. Enjoy!

Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) [Blu-ray] (1977)
Mark Hamill (Actor), Hayden Christensen (Actor), George Lucas (Director) | Rated: NR | Format: Blu-ray
2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2,185 customer reviews) | Like 1355186438 false 1 56295 56,295 56,294 (56,295)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $139.99
Price: $69.99
Prime Eligible

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Also eligible for FREE One-Day Shipping if you purchase this item using your Discover Card or CashBack BonusŪ. Enter code DSCVRHSP at checkout.

Three great movies and three not so great. For 70.00 ??

I'd gladly take A New Hope, Empire and Return of the Jedi for $50 on BD.

Regardless, I'm holding off on touching any of the blu-ray SW until I upgrade my TV to something larger/impressive.

Must be dead. Price now $84.99.

Logan71 said:   I'd gladly take A New Hope, Empire and Return of the Jedi for $50 on BD.

Regardless, I'm holding off on touching any of the bluray SW until I upgrade my TV to something larger/impressive.
Well, you can get the "original" trilogy on bluray for $36.50 right now (was $30 a few days ago). http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Original-Trilogy-Episodes/dp/B00...

Unfortunately, the only versions available on bluray are the altered "special editions" and not the original theatrical versions. I'm waiting until they come out with those - hoping Disney will do the right thing.

Well that didn't last long at that price. I was waiting for them to come down to Best Buy's price yesterday but just spent the extra 6 in taxes and ordered from BB. Got sick of waiting.

back to $69.99

Thanks OP!

Glad I waited to buy after it went up to $85, just got in now, thanks OP.

is this ever going below $50?

Probably not soon, they got the separate trilogy boxes for that

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014