• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SHELL Ski Free Deals are back - FREE LIFT TICKETS w/ 10 Gallons

They just posted to their FB, the website isn't live yet

https://www.facebook.com/SKIFREEDEALS

These are buy one get one free lift ticket vouchers: Great deal considering tix start at ~$60!

Are you ready for another awesome year of SKI FREE®? You can get your SKI FREE® voucher with a 10 gallon fuel purchase at participating Shell stations starting January 2nd. We hope to provide a list and map of those stations very soon. In the meantime, we are happy to share the resorts and their offers.

These resorts begin accepting SKI FREE® vouchers beginning on January 2nd, 2013 unless otherwise noted below.

Tahoe:

ALPINE MEADOWS®
Jan 2 - Apr 6: Tuesday - Thursday
Apr 7 - Closing: Sunday - Friday
Blackouts: 1/19-21, 2/16-23

CHINA PEAK
Sunday - Friday
Blackouts: 1/20-21, 2/17-18

HOMEWOOD MOUNTAIN RESORT
Sunday - Friday
Blackouts: 1/19-21, 2/16-18

SIERRA-AT-TAHOE®
Jan 7 - Mar 9: Monday - Friday
Mar 10 - Apr 19: Sunday - Friday
Blackouts: 1/2-6, 1/19-21, 2/16-22

SQUAW VALLEY™
Jan 2 - Apr 6: Tuesday - Thursday
Apr 7 - Closing: Sunday - Friday
Blackouts: 1/19-21, 2/16-23

MT. SHASTA SKI PARK
Tuesdays: 9am - 4pm
Thursdays: 3pm - 9pm

*Blackout dates signify that on these dates, SKI FREE® vouchers will not be accepted by resort.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Colorado:

CRESTED BUTTE
Valid 7 Days a Week
Blackouts: 2/16-17, 3/10-13

LOVELAND SKI AREA
Valid Sunday - Thursday
Blackouts: 1/19-21, 2/16-18, 3/24-28

MONARCH MOUNTAIN
Valid 7 Days a Week
Blackouts: 1/19-20, 2/16-17, 3/9-23

POWDERHORN
Valid Tuesday - Thursday

WINTER PARK
Valid Monday - Friday
Blackouts: 1/2-4, 1/21, 2/18, 3/11-15, 3/25-29

Blackout dates signify that on these dates SKI FREE® vouchers will not be accepted by resort.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Oregon:

ANTHONY LAKES
Fridays

HOODOO SKI AREA
Thursdays, 9am-4pm
Friday - Saturday, 4pm-9pm

MT. ASHLAND
Jan 10 - Mar 15:
Thursday - Friday, 3pm-9pm

MT. HOOD MEADOWS
Jan 2 - Mar 7:
Wednesday - Thursday, 3pm-9pm

MT. HOOD SKI BOWL
Wednesdays, 9pm-10pm
Fridays, 9am-4pm

TIMBERLINE LODGE
Jan 2 - Apr 19:
Tuesdays, All Day
Jan 2 - End of Night Season:
Friday - Saturday, 4pm-10pm
Blackouts: 3/19, 3/26

Blackout dates signify that on these dates SKI FREE® vouchers will not be accepted by resort.

Thank you azad814 OP SD

Member Summary

Ski Free
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Ski Free Facebook Page said: The entire state of Washington will not have resorts participating in SKI FREE®.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. However there is no Sierra @ Tahoe this time, was there two years ago though.

Edit: They have it on their facebook page, however on their website they don't have it, not sure which one is correct.

its actually a Buy one get one. Not just free. So go in even numbers if you have multiple people.

Website isn't updated yet. Based on the Facebook, it looks like I'll be nearly as disappointed with this deal as last year unless the season is really good in March and April. They keep limiting the valid days more and more. Now it's Tues-Thurs at the better Tahoe resorts until March, then moves to Sunday-Friday at some. I try to make Sunday-Monday trips to actually utilize these 2-for-1s.

Also, for those who haven't used these before and don't necessarily travel in pairs, the best thing to do it just walk up to a line, ask anybody if they want to split a 2-for-1, and it's worked for me at least 4 different years of using these tickets...Whistler, Northstar, Kirkwood, and others over the years.

Too bad there's no Utah ones...or at least more southern CA options.

Ski Free Facebook Page said: The entire state of Washington will not have resorts participating in SKI FREE®.Awesome. For the 2nd year in a row. Why then do they offer the vouchers when I fill up in Washington? In hopes that I will drive to Oregon and burn a little more gas? Seriously, there is no reason they could not persuade even one of the 22 large scale ski resorts in the state to participate.

Yeah that's not free. That's 50% off of 2.

We have a foursome going on a ski trip in early Jan to a participating resort during a non-blackout period, so looking forward to seeing if any Shell stations near me will be offering this deal! Seems if all the stars align, we could save a decent amount of cash...

Vouchers are available! I called several Shells in the area to confirm and plan on filling up this afternoon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014