• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

WinX HD Video Converter
Disclaimer
WinX HD Video Converter at BitsDuJour

I got this from a previous freebie and I use it quite often. It is a nice tool, especially for free.

Product description:

WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
Your Best Burning, Conversion, and Video Download Solution

How many programs would you need if you wanted to burn DVDs, convert HD video to different formats, and download videos off of YouTube? If your answer is any number other than ONE, you need to know that there's a better way to get all of your video needs satisfied - and that better way is in today's discount software promotion, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe!

WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe has everything you need to convert HD video, burn DVDs and download videos from YouTube, all in one package. In fact, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe comes with 160 video codecs and 50 audio codecs, ensuring that you'll never need to find and download any third party codecs to make your videos work seamlessly. You can convert video between all popular file formats, in both standard definition and high definition. And if you have a portable player or game console, you'll love the fact that WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe comes with presets that result in video output that's optimized for your device.

Ever have one of your favorite online videos go "offline" just when you wanted to show it off? Use WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe to download video content from YouTube, Metacafe, Dailymotion, and other sites for local storage and playback on your own schedule! You can also make digital backups of your precious DVDs and Blu-ray movies, perfect for households with toddlers or clumsy adults!

Member Summary

bitsdujour
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
After you download this BitsDuJour discount promotion, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe may be used indefinitely.

WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is licensed per user, so if more people are going to use WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe you will need to download additional copies.

Each license allows installation on a single computer and a laptop, but WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe may not be used at exactly the same time on each of them.

Transfer of a license to another owned computer is not allowed.

License activation isn't required.

This promotion cannot be used to upgrade or extend an existing license.

You must install/register the software within 7 days, and cannot do so afterwards.

Upgrades to future versions of the software will require additional payment.

Support is provided for current subscriptions.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Done. Now the question...how to rip a blu ray from disc...

So far I don't really see any advantages over Handbrake....

BlurryEyed said:   So far I don't really see any advantages over Handbrake....

I have a few different video converters. Every once in a while I come across a rogue file that won't work with my regular converter and one of the standby converters usually sorts it out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014