• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lysol Power and Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner With Hydrogen Peroxide Citrus Sparkel Zest Scent, 22 Ounce

http://www.amazon.com/Lysol-Multi-Purpose-Cleaner-Hydrogen-Perox...

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

lysol (27.23kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

nice, thanks!

N 4 3, wish I could get more ath that price but there is a limit...

Thanks, ordered one

Shawnkk said:   N 4 3, wish I could get more ath that price but there is a limit...

I was able to order 2 through subscribe and save. $4.08 total with Texas Sales Tax.

Shawnkk said:   N 4 3, wish I could get more ath that price but there is a limit...

How much is it at Target store? Does anyone know?

Edit: NM. Found at WalMart online it is same price 1.98. B&M may be same too. I am passing.

Even Prime members can't get this "Add On" shipped free without a $25 purchase total. Unless...you use Subscribe & Save. Then no matter how many you order the shipping is free.

But they have this weird S&S shipping rule that makes all subscriptions ship on the same day each month. So if, for instance, your S&S date is the 9th, if you ordered today you would not receive it until January 9th. Like I said, weird.

For those who don't want the citrus scent:
www.amazon.com/dp/B008JX7NXM/ (same price)

Or if you're needing bowl cleaner (2-pack):
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004S6BX26/ ($3.57 Subscribe&Save)

The only deal here is that you don't have to leave your house, or potentially no sales tax, as prices are only a little cheaper than in-store.

Thanks OP! Can always use extra of this item with kids, dogs, cats, and my loving husband. Price is decent. In for a few. Added to an $18 item in my cart I was already purchasing, so I was able to bump cart over $25.

Decent deal. NOT hot at all.
Amazon has a $1 coupon on this every so often. A quick search will show that this can be had for $0.88 shipped.

~$2 is more-or-less the regular price for this.

Citrus Sparkel Zest Scent is now OOS, but the Oxy Scent (mentioned in a reply above) is still currently available.

Link shows up as $8.93 for me, I guess it switched to a different seller once Amazon was OOS?

bittul said:   Decent deal. NOT hot at all.
Amazon has a $1 coupon on this every so often. A quick search will show that this can be had for $0.88 shipped.

Nope. You're misunderstanding the Amazon "add-on" program. You must spend $25, then this item is "added on". Can't get it without spending $25.

shovelit said:   Thanks OP! Can always use extra of this item with kids, dogs, cats, and my loving husband. Price is decent. In for a few. Added to an $18 item in my cart I was already purchasing, so I was able to bump cart over $25.

Didn't need to "bump". Just use subscribe and save. No minimum and it's a cheaper price for this item. Free shipping

bittul said:   Decent deal. NOT hot at all.

So you couldn't find the coupon either, Right?

MrWizzard said:   Even Prime members can't get this "Add On" shipped free without a $25 purchase total. Unless...you use Subscribe & Save. Then no matter how many you order the shipping is free.

But they have this weird S&S shipping rule that makes all subscriptions ship on the same day each month. So if, for instance, your S&S date is the 9th, if you ordered today you would not receive it until January 9th. Like I said, weird.

That would be weird if it were true but it's not. I routinely get my S&S items within 7-10 days; sometimes even 3 days but that's rare. One month wait? Never.
They give you an expected shipping date but it will usually come much sooner.

peepsiemom said:   bittul said:   Decent deal. NOT hot at all.

Nope. You're misunderstanding the Amazon "add-on" program. You must spend $25, then this item is "added on". Can't get it without spending $25.

I understand the Add-On program perfectly.
You might want to start understanding the Subscribe & Save program

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014