• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.coupontrade.com

pay with discover card get 5% online Cash Back (if signed up to 12/31)

$10 off $125 code is SANTA10

good deal on LANDS END cards (valid at Sears/Kmart) 10% off face + 10/125 code PLUS 5% back shop discover.

15% off PETsMART cards!

Nearly 20% off with all offers for $125 in Lands End Cards

Member Summary

coupontrade
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The called me a day after the initial email confirmation to "confirm" my order by phone. Charge has been sitting on my ... (more)

labboypro (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 9:58a) |

Cards arrived today via UPS Express Envelope shipped DIRECTLY FROM Lands' End.

labboypro (Dec. 19, 2012 @ 6:18p) |

It's been 2 weeks since i placed my order and still under processing. They are so flaky

pyro123 (Dec. 26, 2012 @ 1:30p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$10 off $25 code is SANTA10Before someone asks, this needs fixing.

comprx said:   $10 off $25 code is SANTA10Before someone asks, this needs fixing.

ha! yes it did! fixed now.

remonds one of cardilly.com about a year ago.

doh, I just realized that the PETsMART giftcard I bought can't be used in the store.

Does anyone know if I can buy a physical PETsMART gift card online with an e-gift card?

sterno said:   doh, I just realized that the PETsMART giftcard I bought can't be used in the store.

Does anyone know if I can buy a physical PETsMART gift card online with an e-gift card?

here's what you do.....

buy stuff online with it....spend over $50 for the free ship.

return the items with online receipt to the store for a merchandise credit to spend what you want instore.

Instead of waiting for responses, all you have to do is try.

aarzi said:   Instead of waiting for responses, all you have to do is try.

I've often thought the same thing.

I this case, my order is still in processing, and I'm wondering if I should beg them to cancel.

This site seems OK, but the discounts are kinda low for some cards. The coupon code is a nice addition though.

I have personally used PlasticJungle.com and CardPool.com, and GiftCardGranny.com does a decent job of aggregating a number of these sites. The biggest concern with all of this is fraud. Although I have spent a lot of money on plastic jungle, they have very poor customer service, and their policy only states that they cover up to $1000 per user. My only problem with them has been a single card I bought, which worked for the first purchase I made, but was marked as fraud when I went to use it for the remaining balance - Im still waiting to hear from both PJ and the retailer as to what is going on.

I'm in for some Lands' End. Thanks.

Natecj2 said:   This site seems OK, but the discounts are kinda low for some cards. The coupon code is a nice addition though.

I have personally used PlasticJungle.com and CardPool.com, and GiftCardGranny.com does a decent job of aggregating a number of these sites. The biggest concern with all of this is fraud. Although I have spent a lot of money on plastic jungle, they have very poor customer service, and their policy only states that they cover up to $1000 per user. My only problem with them has been a single card I bought, which worked for the first purchase I made, but was marked as fraud when I went to use it for the remaining balance - Im still waiting to hear from both PJ and the retailer as to what is going on.
I don't like the business model of Coupon Trade where the seller needs to ship directly to the buyer. I much prefer the model of Plastic Jungle and Cardpool, where the seller ships the cards to the company, and they vet it before shipping it out to the buyer.

Of the two, even though Cardpool is backed by a smaller parent company, I find them to be more professional and less unreasonable in their rates to both buyers as well as sellers.

aarzi said:   I don't like the business model of Coupon Trade where the seller needs to ship directly to the buyer. I much prefer the model of Plastic Jungle and Cardpool, where the seller ships the cards to the company, and they vet it before shipping it out to the buyer.

Of the two, even though Cardpool is backed by a smaller parent company, I find them to be more professional and less unreasonable in their rates to both buyers as well as sellers.
And I personally deal in Kohl's cards.

Also, Land's End gift cards are at a 20% discount at Chase Rewards. They've been discounted there for at least 2 months.

--

-

I much rather choose what I want to sell my gift cards for and take a gamble rather than work with someone like plastic jungle or cardpool that offer 50-60% on most brands. Plus get a 100% money back guarantee, regardless of the amount. I've used them for some JC Penney GC's and have had a great experience. Awesome customer service and no problems whatsoever. Reminds me of Stubhub but for gift cards, no reason to ship to a company, just takes longer to process, its 2012.

honkinggoose said:   Also, Land's End gift cards are at a 20% discount at Chase Rewards. They've been discounted there for at least 2 months.

A problem if you don't carry a Chase Rewards card and/or don't have points accrued. Otherwise, yes, this is an easier deal.

honkinggoose said:   Also, Land's End gift cards are at a 20% discount at Chase Rewards. They've been discounted there for at least 2 months.

Discover Card's redemption is also 20% off. Been that was for a long time.

buyer3123 said:   I much rather choose what I want to sell my gift cards for and take a gamble rather than work with someone like plastic jungle or cardpool that offer 50-60% on most brands. Plus get a 100% money back guarantee, regardless of the amount. I've used them for some JC Penney GC's and have had a great experience. Awesome customer service and no problems whatsoever. Reminds me of Stubhub but for gift cards, no reason to ship to a company, just takes longer to process, its 2012.Agreed. Less overhead, more efficient. Should translate to better prices.

Should, yes. But doesn't.

10% upfront fee, plus $1.75 per card. This translates to ~12% on a $100 card, and gets higher with smaller balances. Add the discount being given to the buyer, you are batter off using the other two as a seller.

Or just compare your options whenever you are ready to buy/sell,

buyer3123 said:   I much rather choose what I want to sell my gift cards for and take a gamble rather than work with someone like plastic jungle or cardpool that offer 50-60% on most brands. Plus get a 100% money back guarantee, regardless of the amount. I've used them for some JC Penney GC's and have had a great experience. Awesome customer service and no problems whatsoever. Reminds me of Stubhub but for gift cards, no reason to ship to a company, just takes longer to process, its 2012.Says the new member. Reminds me more of Cardilly where new members were signing up to vouch for the site, as shills for Cardilly, of course. Sharing your faith in numerology is a nice touch, lol.

Can anyone suggest where to buy $1,000 of gas cards for my Dec.22-Jan.2 drive NY-FL-NY (30' vehicle with 55gal tank)

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the order to complete? I received my processing email two days ago and nothing since.

rowdy117 said:   Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the order to complete? I received my processing email two days ago and nothing since.

The called me a day after the initial email confirmation to "confirm" my order by phone. Charge has been sitting on my discover since I placed order online. These sites are often pretty flaky, so if I don't see something in the mail real soon, I'll just whack them over the head with a dispute.

labboypro said:   rowdy117 said:   Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the order to complete? I received my processing email two days ago and nothing since.

The called me a day after the initial email confirmation to "confirm" my order by phone. Charge has been sitting on my discover since I placed order online. These sites are often pretty flaky, so if I don't see something in the mail real soon, I'll just whack them over the head with a dispute.

Cards arrived today via UPS Express Envelope shipped DIRECTLY FROM Lands' End.

It's been 2 weeks since i placed my order and still under processing. They are so flaky

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.