• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
PSA Pencil Premium Holiday Madness - 16'' Mid-Length CMV CL Stripped Upper - Without BCG or Charging Handle
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id...

PSA 16" Mid-length Heavy Premium Holiday Upper
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id...

Member Summary

guns
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Has anyone had any experience with this merchant? I ordered some common shotgun shells nearly two weeks ago and they have not yet shipped.

daftzim said:   Has anyone had any experience with this merchant? I ordered some common shotgun shells nearly two weeks ago and they have not yet shipped.

From the first page of there web site,

Due to increased order volume please allow additional time for your order to process and ship.

I think there backed up, Just give them some time.

I ordered a complete AR/M4 and took them 32 calendar days to ship when they advertised 10 business days.

daftzim said:   Has anyone had any experience with this merchant? I ordered some common shotgun shells nearly two weeks ago and they have not yet shipped.

I have ordered several times from them and they always come thru. A little slow in shipping but I always get what I ordered.

Glenn

I have also ordered from them and would to so again!

Ed

gatorglenn said:   daftzim said:   Has anyone had any experience with this merchant? I ordered some common shotgun shells nearly two weeks ago and they have not yet shipped.

I have ordered several times from them and they always come thru. A little slow in shipping but I always get what I ordered.

Glenn

yep, at times they are very slow, but you will get the products. I'm still waiting on an upper I ordered on the 11/21.

I bought a "something" from these guys after Obama got re-elected and on black Friday and it took two extra day to get my stuff...what up with that?

These guys are the worst. Stay clear. Pay a little more for a better operation. Seriously. Dont answer emails or phone. Dumbarses

Its more than that. Its the not answering emails nor questions. The blanket, "hey we are busy right now, cuz um uh, its like Christmas and stuff, and we are too effing retarded to hire some help to assist with the extra orders...."

Load o crap.

Mid-length is back in stock at $379.00 No BCG or charging handle.

All out of stock. PSA is a great vendor but shipping is slow & they don't answer calls or email very well.
Just wait & they will deliver quality goods.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014