• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

stylus
Disclaimer
iPad Black Capacitive Stylus (2-Pack) - works with iPad, HP TouchPad, iPhone 4/4S and all capacitive Touch screen Devices

$2.61 Free Ship @ Buy.com

LINK

or

4 pack for $3.78 here
thanks nosaurus

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping coupons that earn Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

stylus
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

it is "better" only if you need 4 such items...

plenty of them on eBay for less

I am surprised how long these products are surviving. These are literally crap and I was never comfortable using these.

I was too surprised how long they have been around until I bought my mom (77 yo)and mother in law (83 yo) a color nook. Not sure why but when they touch the screen it does not want to respond, when I touch the same thing it responds, but these work for them. I plan on picking up a few extra's because I know them, they will lose those within a week.

I'm looking for a "plug stylus" for a gift. Those lousy pieces of plastic are like $5

Can anyone recommend some quality thin-tip ones? I need them for writing. Money (relatively) is no object. Thanks!

aarzi said:   Can anyone recommend some quality thin-tip ones? I need them for writing. Money (relatively) is no object. Thanks!

like nintendo ones?

I use these for my nook color too as it works better for me esp for games like simon or whack a mole.

Edit to add: I bought the 4 since they have a habit of falling off my nooks cover. Usually I find it again but, not for a few months.

kingaroonie said:   aarzi said:   Can anyone recommend some quality thin-tip ones? I need them for writing. Money (relatively) is no object. Thanks!

like nintendo ones?
yeah, thanks. but non-scratching and professional-looking.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.