• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This toy seems about impossible to get. Not the cheapest price but Toys R Us has it in stock on line for $139.99 and has an instant $25 savings plus free shipping. You will pay sales tax.

Linky

Toys R Us
Need a Toys R Us coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Lego Millennium Falcon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Dead? Shows unavailable for store pickup and ship-to-home.

Alive with limited availability for store pickup.

Toys R Us is one of the worst when it comes to "hot" pricing on Legos.

I have been to two TRUs in my Louisville, KY area and pricematched to Target and WMT from my PHONE on other LEGO sets that were OOS @ the time of PM (which they didn't bother to check) and they couldn't be happier to PM right now. I'm not sure if it will last, but the getting is GOOD for smart phone users who check b4 buying!

Wow, lot of red for just trying to let folks know where I found one...looks like it is OOS online now.

Not sure who should get the red, but the posted pic is wrong. Maybe that irked some people.

not my pic, the one showing is like $3000!

Back in stock online for shipping as of now.

and gone again with limited store pickup locations.

TRU always overpriced on Legos, I just spotted this set at my local WalMart stores for $99 (they had 3-4) left

That seems to be the exception to the rule. I couldn't find one available at a WalMart anywhere close to me. I am looking at the bright side..I essentially paid $15 to not have to go to WalMart.

Osclib2 said:   Wow, lot of red for just trying to let folks know where I found one...looks like it is OOS online now.

Maybe because this is called HOT DEALS not an IN STOCK CHECKER

aww did your feelings get hurt? LOL had to give me a red too

screenshot
Disclaimer
it's not dead. as a matter of fact, it is now in stock for free-shipping to your home.

Trickracen said:   Osclib2 said:   Wow, lot of red for just trying to let folks know where I found one...looks like it is OOS online now.

Maybe because this is called HOT DEALS not an IN STOCK CHECKER

Do you remember the Tickle Me Elmo craze? An "In Stock" notice was a golden ticket. If an item is htf or OOS, getting it close to retail IS a deal. Otherwise, you're on eBay trying to snipe one or way overpaying on Amazon.

Got one at Target B&M. They price matched WalMart which sells it for $99. Sweet Deal.

savylisa said:   

If an item is htf or OOS, getting it close to retail IS a deal.

Not even close when it comes to hype. As noted here and on Amazon's webpage comments section for this item..it can be found cheaper many times on sale (WalMart/Target).

respdoc said:   savylisa said:   

If an item is htf or OOS, getting it close to retail IS a deal.

Not even close when it comes to hype. As noted here and on Amazon's webpage comments section for this item..it can be found cheaper many times on sale (WalMart/Target).

...and it's not 10 Grand either, but you get the point. If you can find it at your local stores, you'd buy it there. If you can't, you go online. It's selling out online at higher than average retail because people are having a hard time finding it locally. It's OOS at local Walmarts, Targets, and TRUs here. As it gets closer to Christmas, it'll be even harder to find one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.