• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

stylus
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

was $9.95
Disclaimer
here's a pic

Get a 10 pack at Amazon for $3 shipped. These work really well!

10 Pack

FroginMyPants said:   Get a 10 pack at Amazon for $3 shipped. These work really well!

10 Pack

that is not a free shipping deal

well, it wasn't at first click, said 57 cents from hongkong
clicked in again and it says free, but i would rather go with an american company and grab some FW CashBack

iowahawkeye said:   FroginMyPants said:   Get a 10 pack at Amazon for $3 shipped. These work really well!

10 Pack

that is not a free shipping deal

well, it wasn't at first click, said 57 cents from hongkong
clicked in again and it says free, but i would rather go with an american company and grab some FW CashBack

I believe we should start a new thread " fatwalleters who are only interested in saving money with american made companies "

Can anyone recommend some quality thin-tip ones? I need them for writing. Money (relatively) is no object. Thanks!

The ones that I got months ago didn't work with any multitouch screen like ipod, ASUS Transformer, iPad etc. Find a good one at bestbuy or TJ Maxx. They are more expensively but at least they work for sure.

Anyone get theirs yet? I ordered on 12/13 and haven't received it yet.

I got mine about a week to 10 days after I ordered them. I haven't personally used them but my mom has and they work for her on her nook.

iowahawkeye said:   i would rather go with an american company and grab some FW CashBack

You are nuts if you think those products are American. The company even has a Chinese page inviting vendors to supply product. I'd rather cut out the middleman and just get my cheap Chinese crap directly from China instead of paying a markup to a US dropshipper.

FroginMyPants said:   Get a 10 pack at Amazon for $3 shipped. These work really well!

10 Pack

Got mine over the weekend, love them. Way, way nicer than expected. Nice weight, nice finish, the little clip for hooking them on your shirt pocket/etc works great, and they work a touchscreen very nicely. Green for ForginMyPants.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014