• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This website has the Cole (blue) and Carlin (green) Vista stroller marked down to $629.95, apply coupon 15OFF for 15% discount, and final price is $535.

Member Summary

stroller (56.14kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

first, welcome and thanks for contributing. here are a few ideas to ponder...

might want to add stroller to the title. some people have alerts setup to let them know when something is posted. only way they know, is the post has the alert word in the title. I can easily see your post not being seen by the ones who might really need it, because of the lack of description. Might also want to mention the site, rather than just "this website," as well as the original price or another site (ex Amazon). many of us want to see as much info as possible, in as little space as possible. easier to get through all the deals that are posted, especially this time of year. If you know the end date of the sale or coupon, that is helpful as well.

Sorry for the multiple critiques, only want to help you on future posts. It seems like a good deal, so making sure people see it before the deal is over is important.

edit: any of these reasons could be why someone gave you red on the deal. Not because it's not a good deal, but rather the lack of information. Some of us are like that around here, but I noticed you were new and thought you might appreciate the opinion.

This is an oustanding deal for this stroller.
Yes the OP could have posted more info but he did give you the most important info. It did trigger my alert btw.

So yes I actually already purchased this stroller, and unfortunately paid more but we wanted a specific color so what's done is done.

No regrets about the purchase if you are looking for a stroller it is awesome

Pishposhbaby is legit. Got the maclaren quest for 230 shipped overnight to NY. Almost bought at Amazon for 270 plus ny sales tax. They are based in nj

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014