• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In this VIZIO 60" Class LED 1080p 120Hz SMART HDTV,( 1.94" ultra-slim) E601i-A3 with Wall Mount, TV Bundle:

VIZIO 60" Class LED 1080p 120Hz SMART HDTV,( 1.94" ultra-slim) E601i-A3
Tilting Wall Mount for 37" to 70" Flat Panel TVs

http://www.walmart.com/ip/VIZIO-60-Class-LED-1080p-120Hz-SMART-H...

Nobody saw this ? Seems like a great deal compared to what has been posted lately.. I still think a better price is on its way soon.

Member Summary

E601i-A3
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think the black friday deal for this or a similar Vizio was $688 (without wall mount).

Should put price in tittle op

How does a member qualify for a trophy, yet they don't even know to put the price in the subject line. And in this case, not anywhere in the post.

$998

So to break down the "deal" ...

$ 998.00 Vizio E601i-A3
$ 24.98 TV Mount
========
$1022.98 Total Value
$ 998.00 Special Combo pricing
========
$ 24.98 Total Savings ...

Saving 2.5% is NOT worth the effort.

Sorry - COLD deal.

It's free, right?

Did you miss the BF deal? Looks like a regular price to me

NO DEAL

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now...

Did not think that Wall Mount was that cheap. I need to quit my JOB and research better next time..

normal1 said:   Did not think that Wall Mount was that cheap. I need to quit my JOB and research better next time..

Sorry - but yeah, it's a cheap mount ... http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=63607063&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=3944

:/

I was one of the folks who got this Tv, on Black Friday, $688, however it seems to be pretty fixed around the $1000 mark since them.

This week WalMart, Sam's, and Target, all had it in their flyer at that price, and Amazon as well

Not bad deal. Thanks for share it which is I'm looking for.

Regular price... they are throwing in a free mount.

Ditto on the regular price.. Sam's Club has the TV for $978.00 though.. I expect this TV will drop $120.00 next week to reduce excess inventory.. At least I hope so.. The mount is cheap and there is no way I would trust a cheap mount with a 60' inch television.

I have one of these still in an unopened box. If anyone in Cinci Ohio interested, PM me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014