• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has a great price on Brother Printer MFC8910DW Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax @363.91. I just purchased this from Staples @ 400 which was a ok price.. they price matched to match Amazon.. Its a very nice duplex copier and printer.. scan to email etc..

The only thing that I think sucks is the drivers for windows 8.. Works excellent on windows 7 with all software.. prints with 8 but no network scan.. I will do more research to see if workaround is available.
Link to printer

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Brother Printer MFC8910DW
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It has a legal size flatbed scanner, if I am not mistaken. Quite rare for a printer in this class.

I love how printer makers leave out little important features just because they are reserved for higher end printers. HP is notorious for this (leaving out auto-duplexing that is usually standard on competitor products, as an example), but then it's HP. They love to screw themselves over, so why wouldn't they do the same to their own customers?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014