Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy S III Mini 8GB (58.60kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Decent Deal. If I hadn't already ordered the Nexus 4, I would be all over it.

Note: As this doesn't support the 1700 band you wont get T-Mobile 3G (4G?) everywhere. That would only happen after T-Mobile moves (refarms) all of their 3G to the 1900 band - which they are in the process of doing.

att folks will not have any issues.

I would be all over it if T-Mobile moves (refarms) all of their 3G to the 1900 band

Would be interested, except DS takes forever to ship. Heck, a Nexus 4 might get here faster.

I'd rather get a nokia 610 for $250 (next month) instead of this. Free offline mapping + nokia exclusive apps are the way to go....

This phone doesn't support 4G and has some other limitations you might want to consider before buying: www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/10/samsungs-galaxy-s-iii-mini-a-sma...

sayyonee19 said:   Decent Deal. If I hadn't already ordered the Nexus 4, I would be all over it.

Note: As this doesn't support the 1700 band you wont get T-Mobile 3G (4G?) everywhere. That would only happen after T-Mobile moves (refarms) all of their 3G to the 1900 band - which they are in the process of doing.

att folks will not have any issues.

Why would you choose this over nexus .......???
i hope you are just trolling.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014