• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$11.99 (save 50%) On Sale

$5.99 In stock

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f10d/

ThinkGeek
See ThinkGeek coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Build Your Robot Family Car Decals
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Build Your Robot Family Car Decals
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How effn stupid. Who puts this crap on their car?

I discovered my neighbor was cheating on her husband, so I put these their van rear windshield, but I included 2 men next to the wife along with their kids and dog.
He eventually found out. I credit myself.

I don't like these from a safety stand point. Some moron casing your home would know exactly how many people live in the house... no thanks. If they want to case my home they will have to work at it.

Joe328 said:   I discovered my neighbor was cheating on her husband, so I put these their van rear windshield, but I included 2 men next to the wife along with their kids and dog.
He eventually found out. I credit myself.

simply awesome.

No Daleks or Cybermen!? What a crime!

tjmightymouse said:   I don't like these from a safety stand point. Some moron casing your home would know exactly how many people live in the house... no thanks. If they want to case my home they will have to work at it.

What you will need is to get 5 men and 4 dogs on the car. That'll throw the whoever is casing your house way off

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014