• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It keeps your balls dry and fresh all day! Matt | 34 reviewers made a similar statement

Text

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

fresh balls (6.78kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
That's great until furry animals come up to you and start nibbling at your crotch.

DealMavenGuru (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 1:26p) |

This would be great for all the guys who work in construction and out in the warm weather, lol

furrysnooky (Dec. 14, 2012 @ 7:53a) |

Hot Deals is the appropriate forum for this!

tlwisner (Dec. 14, 2012 @ 12:43p) |

• Also categorized in:

$12.17 for 3 ounces!!!
Also available in a two pack.

Amazon has some of the BEST reviews.

"my balls would sweat and slide all over my leg like they were being sauteed in olive oil"

The problems some people have...

Just in time for the holidays.....the schweddy balls episode from SNL. Enjoy: SNL

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm , Fresh Breasts

Yummy !!

I used this product for the longest time, until I discovered Shower and its companion product - Shower Daily.

Good solution if you're Christmas shopping for Dad.

#1 in Health & Personal Care > Sexual Wellness > Sexual Enhancers

Thanks OP. I noticed they also have a product for women. Everyone will be fresh this Christmas!

I loves my Gold Bond.

Prngr44 said:   I loves my Gold Bond.

I was about to post the same thing, but after reading reviews... I'm wondering...

don't have prime so bought from website $12.89 shipped and used PAYPAL

The best deal is to go directly to their website and get it for $9.99 (or $18.99 for 2-pack). Use coupon code '100' for free shipping.

http://www.freshballs.com/us/products/fresh-balls/

http://www.freshballs.com/us/products/fresh-balls-2-pack-2/

Ridiculous price. Just use Gold Bond or similar store brand product for less

jetskier0 said:   Amazon has some of the BEST reviews.

"my balls would sweat and slide all over my leg like they were being sauteed in olive oil"

sounds like they need to see a doctor.... or maybe i've been missing out?

A year supply $99 and a T-shirt Here

I prefer my balls chocolate and salty.

Ladies, don't feel left out: Fresh Breasts - 3 oz

My grandfather always warned me that fools with sweaty balls and money were easily parted, and I'm not buying what they're selling.

Even the op's name has FRESH in it LOL

MrWizzard said:   Has no one noticed the recommended companion products?:

Maybe You Touched Your Genitals Hand Sanitizer

I got that for Christmas last year!

Want to put my fresh balls against some fresh breasts......

jarvass said:   The best deal is to go directly to their website and get it for $9.99 (or $18.99 for 2-pack). Use coupon code '100' for free shipping.

http://www.freshballs.com/us/products/fresh-balls/

http://www.freshballs.com/us/products/fresh-balls-2-pack-2/

Wonder what kind of packaging this comes in for those with a need to order? You know how nosey those delivery people can be.

Probably just the right hygiene product for use in a pubic charter school.

Grandpa mixes his with Prep H. So, when he applies it his "buddies" will shrink back up above his knees.

bobbybore said:   Ridiculous price. Just use Gold Bond or similar store brand product for lessNot even close to the same kind of product. Great product. Expensive, but worth it. The ladies dig it

"hair raising" review for the Fresh Breasts "ASIN: B00A71EH2Y":

"This product has really helped my stinky breasts or as I like to reffer to them as my pectorals. This product is not just for women. This is the perfect addition to my fresh balls. My breasts and balls used to smell like a garbage dump had been urinated on by an alusive sasquatch but now they smell good enough to eat off of."

great deal! Thank you so much. My balls will be ever so fresh. Thank goodness I also found this deal...

Amazon

Link

You may need this once your balls are freshened up.

I wonder why would anyone come across this deal, hmmm.... =)

I use this stuff and it works great. There are people that shower daily but work for a living and if we can keep that area from getting soaking wet I'm all for it.

I have Fresh Balls - do you?

BrunoPuntzJones said:   bobbybore said:   Ridiculous price. Just use Gold Bond or similar store brand product for lessNot even close to the same kind of product. Great product. Expensive, but worth it. The ladies dig it

Do you tell all your hoes to "go to town, ladies, because I just used Fresh Balls?"

Nightwatch said:   I use this stuff and it works great. There are people that shower daily but work for a living and if we can keep that area from getting soaking wet I'm all for it.

I have Fresh Balls - do you?

You need to see a urologist or dermatologist if your testicles perspire so profusely. That's a sign of a medical condition, not a personal hygiene one.

MrWizzard said:   Has no one noticed the recommended companion products?:

Anti Monkey Butt Anti Friction Powder

Anti-monkeybutt powder rocks... if you happen to be prone to chaffing in the summer it is awesome at preventing it and treating it once it happens.

If you don't have Prime you can always add some Liquid Ass to your 3-pack order to put you over the $25 requirement.

Sorry but Them Balls would rather be handled and pampered properly then freshen.

Skipping 11 Messages...
Hot Deals is the appropriate forum for this!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014