• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
33% off with code 30GIFT4U

Valid from Dec 11th to Dec 15th

Need Amazon account for this to work

click here

I ordered an X-FI HD USB for $67 after code.

Also works on the new Sound Blaster Z

Member Summary

creative labs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I haven't purchased a Creative product since the Soundblaster 2 that came with horrible drivers and software. I am still PO at them for that.

All of the sound cards I looked at can't play 24bit 192khz flac natively. I know most don't use these kind of files, but for me that is a requirement in a future sound card. Owned one of the Audigy 2 cards, that had the front 5.25" panel, but was never happy with their software. Also not a fan of their Fatality lineup. No ones gameplay is going to get better because it was endorsed by a "pro" gamer. Really don't think someone who earns money playing video games really needs my royalty fee.

Why is 24bit 192khz flac a requirement for you? There is no benefit to such files. 16bit 44.1khz encodes the entire range of human hearing perfectly with 96db of dynamic range.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014