• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$10 off $50 gas card PublixStarting Friday, December 14 through Sunday, December 16, Publix weekly sale ad has a coupon for a $10 off a $50 gas card with a grocery purchase of $50 or more. Selection may vary by store the ad says.

My Publix carries BP, Shell and Hess gas cards. Might be more.I used to get these deals when they required only $25 in grocery purchase.

Further requirements on coupon say excludes all gift cards, tobacco, alcohol, lottery items, money services, fuel, postage stamps and prescriptions. Original coupon and single receipt for $50 grocery purchase required for each deal. Gas card(s) must be purchased during same visit.

Coupons are in the weekly ad that comes in the newspaper and there are additional ads available to pick up in the rack at the entrance to the store.
This is B&M only.

tjkid

Member Summary

shell (11.13kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Publix has $10 off $50 gas card 1/4/5/6 3 days only.

This deal is back again!
If you are in a state where Publix Groceries are then for the next 3 days the deal is $10 off $50 gas card when you purchase $50 in groceries.

http://weeklyad.publix.com/publix/default.aspx?action=entryflash...

See ad for any exclusions.
Coupons are found in the Publix ads as you enter the store and in your newspapers carrying Publix ads.

No limits that I see, can buy multiples. But must have cashier ring every $50 or so separately so you have one receipt to use for each 10 off 50 coupon you are using.

Your choice as to the gas card you want to buy, they have varied ones....Shell, BP etc.

thanks deedz2

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014