• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Briggs & Riley 27" Baseline One Touch Expandable Suitcase

Original price $529
less $50 off $350
less 20% Bloomingdales "mystery" discount code that you can find around the net (20%'s seem common; 10, 30 or 40% also out there)
less free ship = $311.36 + tax. YMMV because you need to get the mystery code; price will be less if you can score a 30 or 40% coupon.

If you are reading this you probably know how awesome Briggs bags are for hardcore travel given their quality and warranty. I've been stalking 27"+ bags for a while and this is the best deal I could find, I think because the baselines are being discontinued in this color. Note that the bag pictured isn't the One-Touch expansion bag, but an older zipper-expansion bag. I'll be happy with either bag at this price.

Details on the bag:

Extended stays or packing for two, instantly add more room with the touch of a button. One-Touch™ rigid expansion increases your capacity while maintaining a sturdy frame, so you can go ahead and pack it all! Pack wrinkle-free with The Outsider® handle system. Bars are on the outside for flat packing inside. Zippered, gusseted lid pocket holds garment sleeve and tie panel. Garment sleeve can be removed and pocket used for laundry or more packing space.

27" x 18" x 10.5"
One-touch™ expansion system increases packing capacity by 17%
SmartLink™ system allows you to attach one or more bags to another wheeled bag for convenient transport
Resettable 3-dial combination TSA cable lock included
Simple as that® lifetime warranty even covers airline damage.
Web ID: 468096

Member Summary

suitcase
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please also know that this bag is the OLIVE color.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014