• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I believe it was previously available for iphone, the same is currently available for android phones.

You get a $10 gift card from one of their vendors. Not sure if we have a choice on which one to select.

Link

Their servers seem to be already experiencing high volumes... good luck.

Member Summary

gyft
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

After reading the reviews...1.4 I would not give any info about me to them for $10.

The iphone gift cards that my girlfriend and I got were for Omaha Steaks and some online underwear company, nothing Im going to use. Otherwise, I love the app as I can now quickly have access to all of my gift cards without having to remember to bring them with me.

My gift card management app is Amazon and not getting store specific GCs. It's a scam I tell you. Would not surprise me one bit if the redemption rate is rediculously low like rebates.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014