• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg has the Intel 330 SSD 60gb with a free download coupon for Civilization V, and there is also a combo for an 8gb "egg shaped" USB flash drive for no extra cost, add combo to cart to see the free Civ V gift, may not last long at the price of $59.99:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Com...

My first post after years of lurking, so be gentle

Member Summary

Intel 330 series 60gb SSD
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Uh, not going to Red you the way i was when i posted what i thought was a good deal and others didn't. But, for $59 one can get a 120GB drive during the holidays (BF, X-mas, etc). The value of add-ons is very subjective.

This is two things I don't need plus one I already have at a total price that is actually a nice deal. An example of how FW can, in fact, make us poorer!

Thanks. Nice find, not the best price per GB at first, but I always can use more thumb drives at work and I wanted Civ V anyway. Good value if you can use the extras.

The drive has been $39.99 by itself so it's like paying $15 for Civilization V...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014