• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
E-giftcard link.
Be sure to select a gift card value that has + bonus buck to get the extra $5.

Member Summary

RedRobin Gift Cards $5 free with $25 card purchase
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The bonus has to be used between 1/1/13 and 2/28/13. Don't know if more than one bonus card can be used at the same time.

JimsEmptyWallet said:   The bonus has to be used between 1/1/13 and 2/28/13. Don't know if more than one bonus card can be used at the same time.Every year we buy $125 in GCs from Red Robin, and get $25 total in $5 bonus bucks. We have always been able to use these all at once like a single $25 gift card on a single ticket for the family. Just note the short time window in which you have to use them.

Talked to the manager of my local Red Robin who confirmed that you can use multiple Bonus Bucks in a single dine. It just can't be used for the tip (says so on the back). So I bought 3 cards and took down his name in case I have a problem next month.

Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014