• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
40% Off Everything At The W Hotel Store, Including The W Hotel Exclusive Mattress!

W Hotel Store Link
W Store Mattresses Link

40% off code: W4K9X

-The W Hotel plush top mattresses have better reviews than the W pillow top mattresses. Want an even softer mattress? Go for the plush bed but get the W featherbed. Fair warning: It will be really hard to sleep on other mattresses after buying that combo!

-W Hotels beds are consistently ranked as the best of any hotel chain in the world.

-The mattress comes with a 10 year warranty.

The best part…not having to haggle with a mattress salesperson to get a good price!

Plush top mattresses prices:
Twin: Normally $849, now $509.40.
Full: Normally $959, now $575.40.
Queen: Normally $1,059, now $635.40.
Cal King: Normally $1,379, now $827.40.
King: Normally $1,379, now $827.40.

Plush top mattress+box spring prices:
Twin: Normally $1,059, now $635.40.
Full: Normally $1,269, now $761.40.
Queen: Normally $1,379, now $827.40.
Cal King: Normally $1,769, now $1,061.40.
King: Normally $1,769, now $1,061.40.

The 40% off works on everything in the W store, but only the beds have free shipping as well.

W Hotels
See W Hotels discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logo
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
Tax is only charged for deliveries to New York.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any idea when this promo expires?

Original thread here

Buyer beware, this mattress sucks... (source: I have one)

chipchen said:   Original thread here

Buyer beware, this mattress sucks... (source: I have one)

That was a different thread for a different sale with a different coupon code

I have this and a "bed in a box" from WalMart, I'm becoming a big fan of the "bed in a box" from now on.

Sheesh! yet another thread to trumpet their W Hotels mattress, hoping for some hapless souls to get sucked. These posters need to disclose the store affiliation first. The W Hotels owes me a lot of time & grief, enough to comment here...

invisible said:   Sheesh! yet another thread to trumpet their W Hotels mattress, hoping for some hapless souls to get sucked. These posters need to disclose the store affiliation first. The W Hotels owes me a lot of time & grief, enough to comment here...

I have no affiliation with them or any of the companies I post deals for.
And I find it insulting to be accused of it

invisible said:   Sheesh! yet another thread to trumpet their W Hotels mattress, hoping for some hapless souls to get sucked. These posters need to disclose the store affiliation first. The W Hotels owes me a lot of time & grief, enough to comment here...

stop please

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014