• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get $10 To Spend At The MLB Shop From Wrapp On Facebook!

$10 Offer Link

Once you get your $10 promo code you can shop at shop.mlb.com

Shipping is free if you have Shoprunner.

Member Summary

$10 To Spend
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP! Picked up a Washington Nationals T-shirt for my Dad for $4.97 with free Shoprunner shipping !

Works on closeout merch. Got a cap for $1.97 shipped with $10 off and Shoprunner. This is a smokin' deal! Thanks OP!

So I tried to use this tonight, and it turns out it's not a gift card as they claim, but a $10 off coupon. It does not work with the 25% off promotion currently going on. Not happy.

a day after I placed my order, I got a notice that the item was no longer in stock. felt kind of like a bait & switch.

Hmm, won't work on a very large number of items. Every time i find something i want it won't work, or they charge me shipping, or both.

Finally found something to get, the Boys Bath set for $4.99. Should make a great gift for one of my son's friends who i did'nt know what to get anyway.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014