• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.nautica.com

Free Shipping no minimum no code needed.

Up to 50% off Markdowns + Additional 40% off with code: DEC40

EXTRA 40% OFF SALE - Promotion Details said:
Take an additional 40% off all sale items.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Take an extra 40% off all sale items purchased between 12:01 a.m. EST December 5, 2012 through 11:59 p.m. PST December 16, 2012 at nautica.com. Offer applied with code DEC40 at checkout. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Offer excludes clearance items, Holiday Deal Items & Outerwear. The offer applies to the purchase of merchandise only and does not apply to the purchase of on-line gift certificates, gift boxing, taxes and shipping and handling charges. Not valid on previous purchases. This offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of a discount. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent.

~~~~~~Edit~~~~~~

New code: LASTMIN

40% Off Entire Purchase - Promotion Details said:
40% Off Entire Purchase.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Take 40% off between 12:00 a.m. EST December 14, 2012 through 7:59 p.m. PST December 20, 2012 at nautica.com. Offer applied with code LASTMIN. Excludes watches, fragrance, home, clearance, holiday sale and Black Sail products. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. The offer applies to the purchase of merchandise only and does not apply to the purchase of on-line gift certificates, gift boxing, taxes and shipping and handling charges. Not valid on previous purchases. This offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of a discount. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent.

Nautica
See Nautica coupons that earn 7.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Markdowns (68.99kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

says "coupon valid but can not be applied to your order" when i place 2 clearance items in my cart... so may work on sale merch but not on clearance

SAME for me

squid729 said:   says "coupon valid but can not be applied to your order" when i place 2 clearance items in my cart... so may work on sale merch but not on clearance

The fine print, '...Offer excludes clearance items...'

"Offer excludes Clearance items, Holiday Deal items and Outerwear"

I tried using it on jeans. 2 different pair, not on sale, not marked as any sort of special holiday deal, and they are not outerwear, and still no go. Bummer.

squid729 said:   says "coupon valid but can not be applied to your order" when i place 2 clearance items in my cart... so may work on sale merch but not on clearance
jacqueanik said:   SAME for me
shannonth said:   I tried using it on jeans. 2 different pair, not on sale, not marked as any sort of special holiday deal, and they are not outerwear, and still no go. Bummer.

Added new code to op. Should work on more items. Though clearance is still excluded

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014