• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
These full tang, stain-resistant high carbon Japanese steel blades will make the cook's work way easier. Sturdy, easy-to-grip, triple-riveted handles are made of sustainable, eco-friendly acacia wood. This set includes a 3-in. bird's beak paring knife for intricate, detailed cutting jobs; a 3 1/2-in. paring knife for peeling fruits and vegetables; and a 6-in. utility knife for everything else.

Was $39.99
Sale $9.99 plus $5.99 shipping UNLESS your order is $25.00 or more. I needed 3 sets to give as gifts so I had free shipping.

Link

cant get link to work for me but you can go to Kotulas.com and search Paula Deen 3-Pc. Knife Set to go there

Member Summary

Paula Deen 3-Pc. Knife Set
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ncarolina111 said:   Same knives on Amazon for $34.00. Go to Amazon and search Paula Deen 3 Pc. Knife Set - Includes Chef, Utility and Parer Knives to see and read reviews
Not the same knives.

Nor these.

These sets come with 8" Chef's instead of 3.5" birdbeak.

ncarolina111 said:   These full tang, stain-resistant high carbon Japanese steel blades will make the cook's work way easier. Sturdy, easy-to-grip, triple-riveted handles are made of sustainable, eco-friendly acacia wood. This set includes a 3-in. bird's beak paring knife for intricate, detailed cutting jobs; a 3 1/2-in. paring knife for peeling fruits and vegetables; and a 6-in. utility knife for everything else.

Was $39.99
Sale $9.99 plus $5.99 shipping UNLESS your order is $25.00 or more. I needed 3 sets to give as gifts so I had free shipping.

Link

cant get link to work for me but you can go to Kotulas.com and search Paula Deen 3-Pc. Knife Set to go there

Try this.

ncarolina111 said:   cant get link to work for me but you can go to Kotulas.com and search Paula Deen 3-Pc. Knife Set to go there
Try copyin' n pastin' this:
http://www.kotulas.com/deals/paula-deen-3pc.-knife-set-makes-cut...]http://www.kotulas.com/deals/paula-deen-3pc.-knife-set-makes-cutting-so-much-slicker

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014