• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Woot has th eEye-Fi USB Card Reader with SDHC Memory Card

4gb for 19.99 and the 8gb for 49.99 = 5.00 shipping

these are wifi enabled and refurbished but still half the price of a new one.

see it at http://tech.woot.com/

Member Summary

eye-fi
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

8GB EyeFi Property cards were $50 brand new from Amazon on Black Friday. I expect to see that price again before the end of the year.

FWIW - I have had one of hte older models for a couple of years. Sometimes a bit problematical to set up (becuase the software stinks), but once set up, it really works great. If I am taking pictures in the house, it is downloading to my computer almost as fast as I can take pictures. If I have been away, it downloads them all when I get home. Really a cool product. In my opinon, the 8 gig isn't worth the extra money for "geocaching", which is really just using open wifi networks.

jmace57 said:   FWIW - I have had one of hte older models for a couple of years. Sometimes a bit problematical to set up (becuase the software stinks), but once set up, it really works great. If I am taking pictures in the house, it is downloading to my computer almost as fast as I can take pictures. If I have been away, it downloads them all when I get home. Really a cool product. In my opinon, the 8 gig isn't worth the extra money for "geocaching", which is really just using open wifi networks.

thanks for the info

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014