• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Jeep pedal go-kart at Costco
Disclaimer
My five-year-old wanted a car he could ride in, and thought the only options were the battery powered cars, but then saw a Jeep pedal-type go kart at Costco for $199. I did a little research--it's made by Berg Toys, a European company, and it sells for closer to $300 on Amazon. Was happy to get it for $199, then saw yesterday that it was marked down to $149. Great deal on what looks like a solid little kid-powered vehicle. Now I can't wait for him to open it on Christmas day!

I put YMMV in the title--because I believe that Costco warehouses don't all carry the same products. I'm in the Twin Cities area. Oh, and this is not on their website.

Member Summary

gokart
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014