• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Clip This Coupon to get $50 off of a Philips Norelco 1290x/40 SensoTouch 3d Electric Shaver @ Amazon! The discount is given at checkout!

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Philips Norelco 1290x/40 (11.15kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Already bought this for $50.00. Got BestBuy to price match Amazon's price for $99.99 and Philips has a manufacturer coupon for $50.00.

@msmokey...can you paste the link of Amazon link of %99.99 or a printout i am planning to go get one @bb for $50..thanks in adavance

Plus one on Macwan's request. Can't find anything near $99 on Amazon. Another question, too. Always hate having to buy new heads after a year or two - can usually get a less fancy shaver new for the cost of $25-30. In looking for this shaver at Best Buy online, all I got was the replacement heads for a 'usual' price of around $60. If they're that expensive, I'll stick to my cheaper model.

@Macwan, sorry, I meant Target.com not Amazon, but here is the link http://www.target.com/p/philips-norelco-senso-touch-3d-electric-... norelco

The price says $143.00 plus the $50.00 e-coupon, which would make it $93.00. After using the $50.00 manufacterer coupon it would be $43.00. Not bad!
I wonder if you could print this out and bring it in and convince them to give it to you. I do have a printout of my cart with the item in it (Now it says it isn't available for online purchase, but when it was in my cart it did). I think I could probably scan it into my computer and link you to it? What do you think?

Tried it at a local Target yesterday and the store manager rejected the coupon. She said Target does not accept any "fake" Norelco coupon printed from a home printer.

Thanks for info @msmokey....Tired 3 Target's around my apptment no luck...and the price for head change is high...accidently saved myself from buy..Thx chasbreit

1290/x40 is $217.61 on Amazon then they have a $50 coupon = $167 & change. Where is anyone getting $99.99 for this one. The Target one is 1250/x40 for $149.99 - $50 not 1290/X40.

Edit: Also it seems Norelco will reject mail-in rebates when a store rebate has been taken because the terms say only 1 rebate per item.

Just closed this deal at BB and Beyond. Not the 1290x but the similar 1260x (both Senso Touch 3D). $219.99 regular price - $20 instant rebate in store - 20% BBB one item coupon - Norelco $50 coupon - $50 BBB Mail in rebate (Visa gift card) = $59.99 final price

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014