• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Need to provide payment information. Can cancel within first 27 days.
Details Here

See Skype coupons that earn Up to $3.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
On top of that the OP had to call it Worldwide in the title of the thread as well.

ach1199 (Dec. 14, 2012 @ 12:34p) |

So, which month is only 27 days?

cattlet (Dec. 14, 2012 @ 1:27p) |

This offer is a Skype Premium for Unlimited World. Previous offer of was one month free for a regular Unlimited World.
T... (more)

fatmig (Dec. 14, 2012 @ 1:30p) |

Calls to landlines in these countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia (Moscow and St. Petersburg only), Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and Venezuela.

Calls to landlines and mobiles in these countries: Canada, Guam, Hong Kong S.A.R., Puerto Rico, Singapore, Thailand and United States.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I did this last month, useless, as India is not included in the list of free calling countries (from USA)

No India, oh my gosh that is horrible. Johny five is alive

ashish1t said:   I did this last month, useless, as India is not included in the list of free calling countries (from USA)

That's because according to 5kype, India and about 140 other countries are not part of this World.

nah, it is because India charges for incoming voip as well. It is the telecom department to blame.

not for indians

ach1199 said:   ashish1t said:   I did this last month, useless, as India is not included in the list of free calling countries (from USA)

That's because according to 5kype, India and about 140 other countries are not part of this World.

LOL ! that one was good

What about Pakistan?

imtiaz78 said:   What about Pakistan?You'll experience a much longer than usual wait time if you're calling Osama Bin Laden.

lol
Sonofspam said:   imtiaz78 said:   What about Pakistan?You'll experience a much longer than usual wait time if you're calling Osama Bin Laden.

Brazil is not included...snif snif

imtiaz78 said:   What about Pakistan?
What Pakistan??? What's that?
Coming across this word for first time

free for the whole world
for 15 countries

how about 206? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states

Naturally, the Philippines is not included as well.

Sign up, cancel, get your free 30 days if nothing else. Say what you will but I've found Skype to be the most reliable VoIP client, it "just works" when other solutions fail for various reasons. Usually a public access point with ports locked down and what not. The voice quality is always superb in my testing. I'm not crazy about Microsoft taking it over but so far the service has remained top notch.

so they have to call it "The World" as opposed to "select countries"..... it was bad when they're not owned by MS, now it's just going to get worse and worse. lying to your face? yeah MS never does that.....

cpabster said:   Sign up, cancel, get your free 30 days if nothing else. Say what you will but I've found Skype to be the most reliable VoIP client, it "just works" when other solutions fail for various reasons. Usually a public access point with ports locked down and what not. The voice quality is always superb in my testing. I'm not crazy about Microsoft taking it over but so far the service has remained top notch.

Actually, I like my FaceTime app better than talking via Skype. Better sound and less hangups. Skype's rate for VoIP is too expensive. If you have to dial international numbers, I suggest Google Voice. More reasonable than Skype.

docjoo said:   cpabster said:   Sign up, cancel, get your free 30 days if nothing else. Say what you will but I've found Skype to be the most reliable VoIP client, it "just works" when other solutions fail for various reasons. Usually a public access point with ports locked down and what not. The voice quality is always superb in my testing. I'm not crazy about Microsoft taking it over but so far the service has remained top notch.

Actually, I like my FaceTime app better than talking via Skype. Better sound and less hangups. Skype's rate for VoIP is too expensive. If you have to dial international numbers, I suggest Google Voice. More reasonable than Skype.

Maybe for international, depending on country. It's what $3 a month for US/Canada? Hard to call that expensive.

FaceTime is fine...if every one has iOS/Mac devices. Sadly not all do.

Sonofspam said:   imtiaz78 said:   What about Pakistan?You'll experience a much longer than usual wait time if you're calling Osama Bin Laden.

That's the issue! If Pakistan was free to call, we would have found him years ago and perhaps saved ourselves the cost of the two wars.

I would Hunt terrorists for reward with my time in the toilet everyday if it was free to call And while I am at it it would be a pleasure to tell them "Fart in your face"

ablang said:   Naturally, the Philippines is not included as well.I blame PLDT.

SteelRing said:   so they have to call it "The World" as opposed to "select countries"..... it was bad when they're not owned by MS, now it's just going to get worse and worse. lying to your face? yeah MS never does that.....

On top of that the OP had to call it Worldwide in the title of the thread as well.

ozzyadu said:   Need to provide payment information. Can cancel within first 27 days.
Details Here
So, which month is only 27 days?

This offer is a Skype Premium for Unlimited World. Previous offer of was one month free for a regular Unlimited World.
The bad feature of Skype, is that it automatically renew thew service. It does't have an setting option that you can indicate something like "Do Not Renew". As a result of this, you need to go back to your account setting and cancel the service.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014