• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sams Iphone 5 Sale Instore Display
Disclaimer
IPHONE 5 LOVERS... Sam's Club MEMBERS BEATS THE DEAL OF THE DAY.. WHOPPING $147.00... HERE YOU GO FROM EXPLOMO!

Member Summary

iphone 5
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please add a price in the title, an item in the title, the shipping charge or if its free shipping and a link.

WTH? Please put down that crack pipe...

sams does not want dot com buyers

GREAT PURCHASE...JUST bought this awesome APPLE I PHONE 5_16GB Yesterday for a WOPPPING $147.00 the ticket is displayed. Ask Your Sam's Club Representative.These baby's are in store purchase and not displayed. ONLY THE ADVERTIZEMENT POSTED IS DISPLAYED.. YES, THEY HAVE WHITE OR BLACK FOR THE SAME PRICE. YOUR PREFERENCE.

I purchased my I Phone 5 yesterday in store retail price for a Whopping $147.00. This is the actual AD on display at Sam's. I see that someone just posted that on Dec 17th at WalMart it will drop to $127.00. I will be waiting and checking this out... if not you will be hearing from me or i will be getting a credit back. Any questions please reply... Have a Merry and Safe Christmas Holiday. Do not take Christ out of Christmas!

WAKE UP for REAL SAM's DROPPED THEIR PRICE ON IPHONE 5 TO $127.00. I AM HEADING UP THERE FOR A CREDIT ON THE $147.00 I SPENT 2 DAYS AGO. FORGET ABOUT WAITING UNTIL DEC 17, 2012 FOR WalMart. HERE TO YOU FROM EXPLOMO!

Explomo said:    WOW!IPHONE 5 LOVERS... Sam's Club MEMBERS BEATS THE DEAL OF THE DAY..'NOW A WHOPPING==> $127.00...STARTED TODAY++> HERE YOU GO FROM EXPLOMO!

There you go. $127-$36.00-$24.72=$66.72... So, I purchased my Iphone5 for a total cost of $66.72

Hey if you recall I purchased my phone for $147 then the sale price dropped down to $127 for the IPHONE5. I got credit from Sam's for 21.50(20.00+$1.50tax). However, when i purchased Sam's InStore did not credit my upgrade fee. Because, i had to call ATT. When i purchased the phone, I was suppose to have a bonus ITUNE card for $24.72. So, on my sales receipt it shows I got a credit back for the ITUNE Card. However,the Sales person called the manager and they would not let me leave with it. So they threw it away... blahaha. Anyway, who knows the sales quy got himself a freebie ITUNE card. I just called called ATT and explain the upgrade fee should have been credited to my account. I asked regarding the purchase for my IPHONE5, if the ITUNE card was a BONUS. YES IT WAS!

So they credit my account $24.72 because of the situation. Maybe Sam's is not aware or the sales representative is scamming.
So here it is I got my upgrade credit back for $36.00, bonus ITUNECard credit $ 24.72, and my discount on my accessories..

Just because Sam's is wholesale membership does not exclude any other discounts you can get from other places. Your best bet is to call customer service yourself at ATT ..

There you go. $127-$36.00-$24.72=$66.72... So, I purchased my Iphone5 for a total cost of $66.72

explomo - was there a promotion with the itunes card? I recently upgraded at sams club too and didn't get an itunes card also are we not supposed to get an upgrade fee if we upgrade at sams club?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014