• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
GUN'S Stack-On PDS-500 Electronic Locking Drawer Safe $34 Store Pick Up @ Wal-Mart

Keep Your Guns & Ammo Locked Up.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Stack-On-Drawer-Safe-With-Electronic-L...

Reviews
5 Stars -(51)
4 Stars -(13)
3 Stars - (0)
2 Stars - (0)
1 Star - (0)

Keep your valuables safe in one single, storage space using the Stack on PDS-500 Drawer Safe. Ideal for storing pistols, ammo, and valuables at home or in the office, this Stack-on drawer safe is a secure way to keep things inaccessible to children and safe from theft. Solid steel, pry-resistant doors, steel locking bolts, and concealed hinges ensure greater security. This steel drawer safe has been tested by a certified California Department of Justice laboratory and is rated as an approved firearm safety container. The safe incorporates an electronic lock that is easy to program and has a backup trouble key. The lock times-out in the event of three incorrect combinations. This safe with electronic lock has pre-drilled holes and includes fastening hardware for mounting on the floor or a shelf.

Stack on PDS-500 Drawer Safe with Electronic Lock•Tested by a certified California Department of Justice laboratory, this safe is rated as an approved Firearm Safety Container. All-steel construction with 2 large locking bolts and a concealed hinge secures the contents of this safe. A trouble key is included.
•Can easily be programmed by the user with a safety key override. There is Time-out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts. The lock can also be programmed to "beep" when the numbers on the key pad are pressed or programmed so the "beeps" are turned off. Key pad has large buttons and a low battery warning light will let you know when the batteries need to be changed.
•Foam padding for the bottom of the safe helps protect the contents from scuffs and scratches. Predrilled holes in the bottom of the safe allow for mounting inside a drawer or to the floor or shelf.
•The safe has a black, textured powder coat paint finish.
•This is a security safe; it is not fire rated.
•Model: PDS-500

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Stack-On PDS-500
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1. Great reviews.

I think I understand the concept. But what keeps someone from just picking the whole thing up and walking off with it? I see this more as child protection vs. theft protection? Am I wrong? Thanks

WalMart said: This safe with electronic lock has pre-drilled holes and includes fastening hardware for mounting on the floor or a shelf.

The mounting holes are probably on the inside of the safe. So, if you bolt it to something sturdy, someone couldn't just walk off with it.

I would not trust this "secure" box......
opens with a paper clip or a piece of wire in seconds

Same price at amazon

Locks/safes don't always keep criminals out but usually keeps the honest/young people out. I bought this one last week and have it in my drawer. It serves its purpose perfectly. I have three children, 12, 8, and 2; that is what I bought it for...

dimka2000 said:   I would not trust this "secure" box......
opens with a paper clip or a piece of wire in seconds

Most front door on are houses can be kicked in by one or two kicks in less then 3 seconds

your lock on your front door are a good deterrent but will not stop some one from getting in.

This box is safer then having no box at all.

Keep Your Guns & Ammo Locked Up at all times and ayay from the kids.

From Wal-Mart Web Site

"Stack on PDS-500 Drawer Safe with Electronic Lock•Tested by a certified California Department of Justice laboratory, this safe is rated as an approved Firearm Safety Container. "

Also did you take the time to read the real user / real owner reviews ??? 64 - 5 or 4 stare ratings.

Reviews
5 Stars -(51)
4 Stars -(13)
3 Stars - (0)
2 Stars - (0)
1 Star - (0)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014