• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For a limited time, when you buy 1 Burger King Whopper, you can get a second for free. *Not valid on specialty versions. Limit one coupon per consumer. Not to be used with any other coupon or offers. Valid at participating locations. Visit: www.bk.com/freshoffers for a list of locations.

Expires on 12/23

Coupon Here

Member Summary

whopper
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Page of 8
Thanks goldpiece
Disclaimer

For Chicken Eaters where the Whopper Coupon isn''t valid
Thanks osuuma
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Limited and scattered locations

Sweet, thanks!!

Yum, makes my colon rumble.

LOL, just had 2 at lunch washed down with a large fry, milk shake and a frozen snickers, yeh, I like food even though I'm 165 wet

The second whopper is 55 cents by me. Still not bad.

Can't believe how expensive whoppers are compared to quarter pounders. McD has 2 for $3 quarter pounder days, and BK has 2 for $6 whopper with cheese days (2nd $.55+cheese cost). Crazy.

Funny... after their supposed 'anniversary celebration' of buy one get one $.55, they turn around and offer them BOGO free yet again. Like they decided they just had to charge more for their anniversary or something. Morons.

Flipit said:   Yum, makes my colon rumble.

LOL, just had 2 at lunch washed down with a large fry, milk shake and a frozen snickers, yeh, I like food even though I'm 165 wet

Wow, you ate all that for lunch?! 165 and 4ft 2 right?

seankovacs said:   Can't believe how expensive whoppers are compared to quarter pounders. McD has 2 for $3 quarter pounder days, and BK has 2 for $6 whopper with cheese days (2nd $.55+cheese cost). Crazy.

That's because the whopper is "flamed broiled"!

ALways preferred the taste of a Whopper over a Royale with cheese.

In for 64!

BitemeIamtoxic said:   In for 64!
64 Heart attacks?

Danzilla said:   Funny... after their supposed 'anniversary celebration' of buy one get one $.55, they turn around and offer them BOGO free yet again. Like they decided they just had to charge more for their anniversary or something. Morons.

yah, i noticed that TOO! in either event, still not a good deal for me so i pass! heck i used to get them for a buck on sundays!

usually, the back-of-receipt code works out to a better deal: u pay $1.19 drink, $1.29 fries and get a FREE whopper.

How much is whopper in Orlando these days?

+1 back-of-receipt code. Come on guys...

I love all you guys from FW... so please, don't do this deal.

Well they took it. But they were not aware of it - had to check with her manager. She tried to get me to take the $.55 deal and save my coupon. And she did not have a smile on her face - or say thank you. I checked the web and the offer was good in my area. Thanks for the post & link.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014