rated:
One Year Membership is usually $35. For a limited time it is only $25. LINK

It may work for Renewals as well.

Member Summary

NRA - New Members
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Too many TD by the anti-gunners. I vote GREEN!!!

BigBigTex (Dec. 30, 2012 @ 6:33p) |

NRA may not be the best organization, but everything helps. I can afford to miss a couple McDonalds lunches anyways

panthers65 (Dec. 30, 2012 @ 7:54p) |

Join the NRA for $25 for 1 year and get a $25 BassPro Gift Card. Membership is regularly $35 a year.
https://membership.n... (more)

indoorplant (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 6:58a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. I know a few people who need to renew.

Thanks for the heads up on a memebership deal.

Prayers to those in CT, wish so many innocent were not involved in this sick person's last moments.

Gun Owners of America is $20 and they don't compromise like the NRA.

http://gunowners.co/new-annual-membership

How is this not a deal? It's almost 30% off. Oh wait...

Great Deal!

SalemCat said:   One Year Membership is usually $35. For a limited time it is only $25. LINK

It may work for Renewals as well.

goldpiece said:   Gun Owners of America is $20 and they don't compromise like the NRA.

http://gunowners.co/new-annual-membership

Can anybody explain why one of those offers was redded so much and the other offer was greened so much? How do they differ, in terms of financial benefits?

It's not about "financial benefits." I think people are voting down the topic because they don't like guns.

This a deal site and this is a deal whether you agree with it or not. Thanks OP, Green for the DEAL

Perhaps it is the timing of the deal post that is fueling some of the red.

Not going to weigh in on either side of the fence, just a simple question form someone who likes bang for their buck: What, exactly, do I get for this fee? Besides a magazine sub?

Thanks OP. Renewed my membership.
Not a huge fan of the NRA, but to be a member of my local range I have to be a member.

Gun owners are just as sickened by the tragedy in CT.
My heart goes out to the families of the victims and don't forget the brother of the shooter also lost his mother.
Terrible day all around.

Mark

anonguy said:   Perhaps it is the timing of the deal post that is fueling some of the red.

Agreed. I have participated in the free membership offer before because it was free. This is not a terribly good deal at $25. And today is not the day to debate these issues no matter what side you are on.

ebbikenezer said:   Not going to weigh in on either side of the fence, just a simple question form someone who likes bang for their buck: What, exactly, do I get for this fee? Besides a magazine sub?

What you get is a good magazine, and the opportunity to support an organization that will not hesitate to stand up for your rights.

Upholding the Constitution should not be a Political Football - our Constitution is for all Americans - 100%.

SalemCat said:   ebbikenezer said:   Not going to weigh in on either side of the fence, just a simple question form someone who likes bang for their buck: What, exactly, do I get for this fee? Besides a magazine sub?

What you get is a good magazine, and the opportunity to support an organization that will not hesitate to stand up for your rights.

Upholding the Constitution should not be a Political Football - our Constitution is for all Americans - 100%.

I don't need a mediocre magazine sub as an excuse to fight for my rights. I vote, I actively partake in events centered around issues I want my voice to be heard for....

So, I just don't see the money advantage of this membership (and this is a deal site, after all). I put it on par with a membership to PETA, or the SPCA, whereas... you can support those things if you like via donations, but why have some nonsense "membership" associated to it.... like you're part of some special "Don't take my guns!" club, which means nothing at the end of the day... just an overpriced magazine subscription.

If you are military or law enforcement, NRA has a special "life of duty" membership at no charge. It is sponsored by companys and individuals that donate money for these memeberships. Also has some unique benefits to it too. Not sure if this is renewable.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv

Looks like it's for one year.

SalemCat said:   ebbikenezer said:   Not going to weigh in on either side of the fence, just a simple question form someone who likes bang for their buck: What, exactly, do I get for this fee? Besides a magazine sub?

politics aside, this is a fair deal for those who support the constitution and want to keep it as such.

FrugalFreak said:   politics aside, this is a fair deal for those who support the constitution and want to keep it as such.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

"politics aside, this is a fair deal for those who's politics I agree with"

Too many TD by the anti-gunners. I vote GREEN!!!

NRA may not be the best organization, but everything helps. I can afford to miss a couple McDonalds lunches anyways

Join the NRA for $25 for 1 year and get a $25 BassPro Gift Card. Membership is regularly $35 a year.
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=basspro...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014