• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sam's Club has the iPhone 5 (16 GB) today for $127 with a 2 year contract. They are offering free activation for ATT customers. The location that I was at had the Verizon version for $127 as well but no mention of free activation. My store didn't have Sprint so I will go to a different location tomorrow to see if Sam's Club is offering free activation with Sprint.

Member Summary

iPhone 5 (16 GB) for ATT & free activation
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ARE YOU SERIOUS. I just bought my Iphone5 from Sams yesterday for $147. Okay, i will be going back there tommorrow for a price adjustment. Did you get any bonus I tune card? please reply. I am in North Florida..

really.. where are you located.. just bought mine yesterday for $147. wow! heading back to Sam's tommorrow for that credit back.

Thanks OP. I woulda missed this deal if not for your post. Just got back from Sams with 2 upgrades from an IPhone 3GS. Saved $284 with the free activation and sale price. Green for OP. Thanks again.

How long will they be running the free activation? I can't get over there till tomorrow.

Any free trial memberships to SamsClub?

also lookin for free trial membership... Any deal shoppers aware of anything of the sort?

Iphone5 16gb $127=>MoreDiscounts
Disclaimer
There you go. $127-$36.00-$24.72=$66.72... So, I purchased my Iphone5 for a total cost of $66.72

Hey if you recall I purchased my phone for $147 then the sale price dropped down to $127 for the IPHONE5. I got credit from Sam's for 21.50(20.00+$1.50tax). However, when i purchased Sam's InStore did not credit my upgrade fee. Because, i had to call ATT. When i purchased the phone, I was suppose to have a bonus ITUNE card for $24.72. So, on my sales receipt it shows I got a credit back for the ITUNE Card. However,the Sales person called the manager and they would not let me leave with it. So they threw it away... blahaha. Anyway, who knows the sales quy got himself a freebie ITUNE card. I just called called ATT and explain the upgrade fee should have been credited to my account. I asked regarding the purchase for my IPHONE5, if the ITUNE card was a BONUS. YES IT WAS!

So they credit my account $24.72 because of the situation. Maybe Sam's is not aware or the sales representative is scamming.
So here it is I got my upgrade credit back for $36.00, bonus ITUNECard credit $ 24.72, and my discount on my accessories..

Just because Sam's is wholesale membership does not exclude any other discounts you can get from other places. Your best bet is to call customer service yourself at ATT ..

There you go. $127-$36.00-$24.72=$66.72... So, I purchased my Iphone5 for a total cost of $66.72

I did this deal back in December and upgraded 4 lines.....fast forward 30 days and first bill has $144 for upgrade fees....did I misunderstand free activation with free upgrade?

Do they allow you to keep your prior plans if you buy from them? I have an unlimited plan grandfathered in. If I buy from Amazon, for instance, I lose my old plan and have to purchase a new one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014